SUWANEE, Ga., March 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS (Nasdaq: ARRS) today announced that it will bring a newly expanded portfolio of video, voice and data solutions designed for European cable operators to the ANGA 2011 Exhibition and Conference, May 4-6 in Cologne, Germany. Along with updates to its existing EuroDOCSIS-based triple play platforms, the Company will showcase its new Whole Home Solution Media Gateway technology, multi-screen video and advanced advertising solutions, EPON access products, network management software, professional services capabilities and market-proven indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi solutions. The ARRIS solutions will be demonstrated at Stand #E21 in Hall 10, Level 2.
Additionally, Ayham Al-Banna, Ph.D., Staff Systems Architect, ARRIS, will speak on "Multiple Upstream PHY Technologies: Which Way to Take in Future HFC Networks?" from 10:00-11:15 PM, Wednesday, May 4th.
Among the demonstrations on display at the ARRIS booth will be:
- 16-channel bonding with the C4® CMTS. Also, the VIPr™ DVB Transcoding platform and new Touchstone® wireless voice and data modems.
- The ARRIS vision of the Whole Home Solution, which delivers 6-tuner whole home DVR, broadcast and Internet content, media sharing, home networking, as well as carrier grade voice and high speed data service.
- ARRIS network management software highlighting ServAssure™ Compass for triple-play Outage Management, and ServAssure Live!, for real-time trouble-shooting of smaller networks. Also, ARRIS WorkAssure™ workforce software, helping operators eliminate truck rolls and reduce operational expense.
- ARRIS multi-screen, multi-network solutions, which deliver personalized content to the consumer's preferred device while enabling targeted advertising, using the ConvergeMedia™ Management Suite and XMS Distribution Platform.
- ARRIS Access and Transport Fibre Solutions with RFoG for Video, Voice and Data and EPON for high speed data services, as well as ARRIS multi wavelength solutions, featuring high density, power efficient optical transmitters and receivers.
- ARRIS Wi-Fi® Solutions, a suite of market-proven indoor and outdoor wireless solutions designed for cable business services, hospitality and residential opportunities now available through a recent agreement with Ruckus Wireless®.
- ARRIS Professional Services' operational support systems, including network deployment, systems integration, network and project management.
To schedule a meeting with an ARRIS executive at ANGA Cable, please contact Riki Rau at [email protected] or +33 156560175.
For more information about the ARRIS demos at ANGA, please visit: www.arrisi.com/get/anga/
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony, demand driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services. ARRIS products expand and help grow network capacity with access and outside plant construction equipment, reliably deliver voice, video and data services and assure optimal service delivery for end customers. Headquartered in Suwanee, GA, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Atlanta; Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Kirkland, WA; State College, PA; Wallingford, CT; Waltham, MA; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.