SUWANEE, Ga., March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS (Nasdaq: ARRS) today announced its participation at this year's CCBN show in Beijing, China, March 23-25. ARRIS will display its converged broadband technology and solutions, specifically designed to enable Chinese cable operators to deliver triple play video, voice and data services to their customers. These include: DOCSIS® 3.0 video, voice and high-speed data products, On Demand video and advertising solutions, HFC, RFoG and EPON network optimization components, Edge QAM and advanced video processing platforms, and system monitoring solutions.
Highlights of the demonstrations to be presented at CCBN booth #2402 in Hall 2:
- Three-Screen On Demand provision, where consumers can access their entertainment and information choices on their preferred device over the same IP network, utilizing the ConvergeMedia™ Application and XMS™ Distribution platforms.
- DOCSIS 3.0 wideband services capable of delivering in excess of 100 Mbp/s data speeds via the C4(® and C4c CMTS platforms and Touchstone® Wideband Voice and Data Modems.
- Advanced Video on Demand and Switched Digital Video applications with the ARRIS D5® Universal Edge QAM.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions using the C4 CMTS and Touchstone Wideband E-MTAs.
- The ServAssure™ Advanced solution - an intelligent network management and planning software suite that collects and analyzes network performance data from CMTS and CPE devices.
- HFC Access & Transport solutions, including the Converged Headend Platform; CORWave™ and CORWave II multi wavelength solutions; FTTMax™ RFoG and EPON fiber network solutions; Opti Max™ fully segmentable 1 GHz Nodes; and Flex Max™ 1 GHz amplifiers for optimizing bandwidth capacity for the market in China.
ARRIS executives and platform specialists will be attending the event. To arrange meetings or schedule interviews, please contact [email protected].
For more information on ARRIS at CCBN, please visit: www.arrisi.com/get/ccbn
ARRIS is a global communications company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of technology supporting triple-play broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony, demand driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services. ARRIS products expand and help grow network capacity with access and outside plant construction equipment, reliably deliver voice, video and data services and assure optimal service delivery for end customers. Headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Atlanta; Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Kirkland, WA; State College, PA; Wallingford, CT; Waltham, MA; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.