SUWANEE, Ga., April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS (Nasdaq: ARRS) will present Latin American cable operators with its comprehensive wideband video, voice, high-speed data, and wireless solutions -- in Booth 405 at this year's Canitec Conference and Exhibition, May 25-27, in Puebla, Mexico.
Additionally, Patricio Latini, ARRIS Director of Sales Engineering, will conduct a workshop during the event entitled "Transitioning HFC networks to DOCSIS® 3.0" at 5:00PM on Wednesday, May 25th.
On display at the ARRIS booth will be:
- The ARRIS Whole Home Solution, which delivers 6-tuner, multi-room HD DVR capability, broadcast and Internet content, media sharing, home networking, carrier grade voice and DOCSIS 3.0 high speed data service.
- Multi-Screen solutions that allow customers to get all their entertainment and information delivered to their device of choice with integrated, targeted linear and time-shifted advertising insertion.
- The ARRIS Wideband high speed data platform, consisting of the C4® CMTS with 32 Downstream card, with its cost-effective support for increased bandwidth per service group and unmatched hitless failover, plus a selection of industry-leading Touchstone® multi-line DOCSIS 3.0 data and voice modems.
- ServAssure™Network management solutions that proactively address triple-play outage management and conduct real-time trouble-shooting, and WorkAssure™ Workforce management solutions that optimize service calls and reduce operational expense.
- ARRIS advanced optical solutions including the CHP™ Headend Platform, CORWave™ and CORWave II multi wavelength transmitters, which reduce space and energy requirements, as well as fiber solutions including RFoG for video, voice and data, and EPON for high speed data business services.
- Advanced video processing and transport solutions, including the ARRIS VIPr™ transcoding platform with HD compression, ad splicing and audio normalization features, adaptive bit rate encoding and packaging, and adaptive rate streaming for efficient video delivery to multiple display devices.
- Market-proven Ruckus™ indoor and outdoor wireless solutions designed for cable business services, hospitality and residential customers.
- Fixed Mobile Convergence with a real-time demonstration of converged voice and data services on Android based handsets featuring ARRIS' Convergence Client for Android. The demo includes seamless roaming and handover of live calls between cellular networks and the local Wi-Fi network as well as presence based simultaneous ring.
- ARRIS Professional Services' network deployment, systems integration, network and project management as well as plant construction and premises installation solutions.
To schedule a meeting with an ARRIS executive at Canitec, please contact Lisa Bousquet at [email protected] or +1 203 303 6505.
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver reliable telephony, demand driven video, next-generation advertising and high-speed data services. ARRIS products expand and help grow network capacity with access and outside plant construction equipment, reliably deliver voice, video and data services and assure optimal service delivery for end customers. Headquartered in Suwanee, GA, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Atlanta; Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Kirkland, WA; State College, PA; Wallingford, CT; Waltham, MA; Cork, Ireland; and Shenzhen, China, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.