GAITHERSBURG, Md., Aug. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The Artist Management Conference 2010 (AMCON2010), taking place in New York October 14-15, 2010, brings together music managers, musicians seeking management representation, and music industry professionals for two days of high-level networking and education. The inaugural conference will be a place for Artist Managers and Self-managed Artists to discuss and contemplate current and future music industry trends; formulate or fine-tune strategies; network with peers; create partnerships; and conduct serious business.
Conference topic include discussions of current and future music industry trends and how they affect the artist management community, how deals are being structured, factors that make for a good artist-manager relationship, building a team around the artist, growing the fan base, how managers evaluate artists and bands for signing, live show production and touring, mentor sessions and business corner, "I Need Management" sessions for musicians seeking management representation, and lots more.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Enrich your knowledge. Our many educational panels will enhance your professional and personal development.
- Gain insider tips. Music industry veterans, innovators, entrepreneurs, and educators share their experience and knowledge.
- Enjoy networking opportunities. Network with managers, bands/musicians, and other music industry professionals each evening throughout the conference.
- Visit exciting locations. Each year, the Artist Management Conference (AMCON) will take place in a different city (with the inaugural event taking place in New York City).
Who should attend?
- Artist / Band / Music / Talent Managers
- Self-managed Artists
- Artists / Bands or Producers seeking management representation
- Individuals interested in doing business or interacting with Artist Managers and Artists / Bands
- Individuals or companies that provide products or services to member of the music industry
- Individuals interested in attending the networking parties / receptions and band showcases
About the Artist Management Conference 2010
The Artist Management Conference 2010 (AMCON2010) is billed as a unique music conference organized to bring together managers, musicians seeking management representation, and other interested music industry professionals. A virtual registration option is included for attendees that cannot attend the conference in person. For more information, visit the official conference website at http://www.amconevent.com.
Artist Management Resource
SOURCE Artist Management Conference