SALT LAKE CITY, March 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, has attracted seven elite athletes as ASEA brand ambassadors, including an Olympic gold medalist and multiple worldwide record holders in competitive sports including swimming, running, cycling and powerlifting.
Each of these athletes, unique in background, has joined the ASEA team to demonstrate the positive impact ASEA's cellular health supplement has had on their healthy, active lifestyles. These athletes use the ASEA Redox Supplement to enhance their physical performance, increasing their endurance and recovery times and allowing them to achieve new levels of success in their careers. The newest ASEA athletes include:
- Breeja Larson: a 2012 Summer Olympic swimming gold medalist in the 4×100-meter medley relay
- Eddie Hall: a five-time UK's Strongest Man winner, who currently holds the world record for deadlift, lifting over 463 kg (1,020 pounds) at Europe's Strongest Man in July 2015
- Davo Karničar: an active mountain skier who was the first person to ski non-stop down the summit of Mount Everest
- Michelle Salt: a national para-snowboard athlete and motivational speaker who, after a life-threatening accident, became the first female Canadian Paralympic snowboarder
- Shannon Coates: an elite amateur Ironman triathlete who has competed in multiple Ironman World Championships and has been podium placed at every Ironman since 2009
- Brandon Berrett: world class mountaineer and current competitor on NBC's "American Ninja Warrior"
- Dexter Yeats: a 70-year-old female triathlete competitor, who podium placed in the 2015 Ironman World Championship
"As ASEA continues to grow and expand, we are excited to partner with a field of extremely diverse and talented athletes," said Kurt Richards, ASEA executive vice president.
These athletes are a welcome addition to ASEA's roster of well-rounded brand ambassadors, which include world renowned cyclist Gerard Louis Robert, elite runner Dane Rauschenberg, XTERRA triathletes Cody and Kathy Waite and world champion swimmer Cody Miller.
Richards continued, "ASEA's ground breaking redox signaling technology has shown to be beneficial to each of these athletes by improving their physical performance and overall health, giving them the ASEA edge over their competition. The diversity of these athletes shows that anyone, no matter age, gender or genetic disposition, can stay active and healthy longer by using ASEA."
ASEA, an emerging global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality cellular health products through a principle-based, direct-selling distribution model. Harnessing science, ASEA offers first-to-market products that utilize molecules native to the human body that enhance vital cellular functions. ASEA's cornerstone, patented redox signaling technology boosts the body's natural cellular renewal and communication processes, improving total body health and allowing every system of the body to function better. Currently, redox signaling technology is available in two first-to-market products: ASEA® Redox Supplement, the company's flagship liquid supplement, and RENU 28®, a revitalizing whole-body skin gel. Founded in 2010, ASEA currently operates in 25 international markets. For more information about ASEA products or the accompanying business opportunity, visit www.aseaglobal.com.