LONDON, Dec. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5253655
According to "APAC Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022", Asia-Pacific air conditioners market is projected to reach $ 70.59 billion by 2022. Booming infrastructure development activities coupled with increasing investments in industrial and commercial sectors are resulting in augmented demand for air conditioners in Asia-Pacific. Development of major cities, growing construction activities in hospitality and tourism sectors coupled with increasing investments by government are anticipated to propel demand for air conditioners in the region during forecast period. Some of the major players operating in Asia-Pacific air conditioners market are Daikin Industries Ltd., United Technologies Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand Inc., Johnson Controls, United Technologies Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand Inc., Johnson Controls, Nortek, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, etc.
"APAC Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022" discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in APAC region:
• Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Ductable Splits, Chillers, VRF, Light Commercial Air Conditioners and Others), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial, and Institutional), By Country
• Pricing & Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioners market in APAC region
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, air conditioners manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with air conditioners manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5253655
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48