30 Aug, 2018, 08:15 ET
DUBLIN, Aug 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Asia-Pacific Animal Feed Additive Market By Type, (Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes & Others), By Livestock (Poultry, Swine, Cattle, Aquaculture & Others), By Country,Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Asia-Pacific animal feed additive market is projected to reach $ 6.3 billion by 2023, predominantly on account of increasing production of livestock across the region.
Moreover, rapid urbanization, increasing preference for processed food and growing consumption of poultry and pork as sources of protein are among the key factors that are expected to boost demand for animal feed additives across the Asia-Pacific region during forecast period.
As animal feed additives also provide disease prevention and improve feed utilization, demand for animal feed additives is anticipated to register healthy growth in the coming years.
Asia-Pacific Animal Feed Additive Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of animal feed additives market in APAC:
- Animal Feed Additives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type, (Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes & Others), By Livestock (Poultry, Swine, Cattle, Aquaculture & Others), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Some of the major players operating in Asia-Pacific animal feed additive market are
- DSM Dyneema
- Evonik (SEA) Pte. Ltd.
- DuPont Asia-Pacific, Ltd.
- Adisseo Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd
- BASF Asia-Pacific
- Cargill Asia-Pacific Holdings Pte Limited
- Lonza Biologics Tuas Pte Ltd
- ADM (Shanghai) Management Company
- Novozymes (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
- Chr. Hansen (Beijing) Trading Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Asia-Pacific Animal Feed Additive Market Outlook
6. Market Attractiveness Index (By Type and By Livestock)
7. Asia-Pacific Animal Feed Additive Market - Country-Wise Analysis
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Value Chain Analysis
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lkr7z/asiapacific?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article