NEW YORK, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The term 'LiDAR', an acronym for 'Light Detection and Ranging', has been derived from the blend of Light and Radar. LiDAR technology had been first deployed in military and research segments after the concept was introduced in the 1960s. LiDAR systems send out laser pulses at the object/area to be mapped, and collects data by recording the pulses reflected by/from the object. In certain instances, as many as 100,000 such pulses are sent out every second. The Asia-Pacific LiDAR market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 38.2% during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019.
Early light detection and ranging systems were very bulky, and thus, they were very expensive to operate. In the last two decades, technological progress has brought the size of a LiDAR system down to a point where light detection and ranging, as a technology, has become a very accurate and affordable solution. The advancements in the GPS and inertial navigation unit technologies have also propelled the market further.
The report segments the market on the basis of different types of products, applications, and geographies. The report also contains revenue forecasts and analysis of the critical market trends. The geographical analysis contains an in-depth classification of the market and analysis with regard to China, Japan, India, South-Korea, and Taiwan, among others. These are the main countries operational in the APAC LiDAR market. The sections and the sub-segments in the report contain drivers, restraints, opportunities, current market trends, and the technologies expected to revolutionize the market.
The report also gives detailed profiles of the top companies of the Asia-Pacific LiDAR market. In addition to the company profiles, the report provides a competitive landscape of the market. The competitive landscape covers market share analysis, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and other key growth strategies adopted by the leading players to accelerate their growth in the Asia-Pacific LiDAR market.
The major companies covered in the report are Leica Geosystems (U.S.), Optech Incorporated (Canada), and Trimble Navigation Limited (U.S.), among others.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company's specific needs; to procure comprehensive industry standards and deep-dive analyses of the following parameters:
- Product Analysis:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Data from Manufacturing Firms:
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms' responses to recent market events and trends
- Various firms' opinions about different applications where LiDAR can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers & acquisitions in each geography
- Comparative Analysis:
- Market data and key developments of the top companies in the market
- Shipment/Volume Data:
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
- Trend analysis of Application:
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02841833-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001