DENVER, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Voice Media Group, Ticketfly, Bill Young Productions, Adler Integrated and Goldstar Events today announce their participation in the Aspen Live Conference 2012, an event now in its seventeenth year, devoted to bringing together the nation's preeminent live music and ticketing think tanks to discuss and strategize around the live entertainment business.
The conference, to be held December 13-16 at the St. Regis Aspen Resort and the Limelight Hotel, gives guests a chance to share ideas, make connections and learn about new tools to improve their business in 2013. Among the conference highlights, industry leaders will be on hand discussing a number of important industry topics:
- "Inside the Agent's Studio": Square Pegs Concerts founder Dan Steinberg will interview The Agency Group's Steve Martin about his years of representing artists.
- Voice Media Group CEO Scott Tobias will be on-site discussing the newly-formed brand's continued commitment to live music and ticketing, and showcasing VMG's print, digital and mobile solutions for ticketing.
- Ticketfly CEO Andrew Dreskin (known as "the father of online ticketing") will offer guests a front-row seat to the ticketing revolution.
- Nic Adler and his partners from marketing firm Adler Integrated, whose clients include Austin City Limits Live and Staples Center, will take attendees through a daylong presentation called "Aspen Integrated" featuring Ian Rogers, CEO and founder of Topspin and J Sider, CEO and founder of BandPage.
- Grammy-winning producer and concert guru Hank Neuberger, CEO of Springboard Productions, will bring everyone up to speed on the "State of Streaming."
- Bob Lefsetz of the music-industry blog the Lefsetz Letter will conduct a Q&A with Michael Rapino, the president and chief executive officer of Live Nation Entertainment.
This year's conference will also see the return of the Aspen Billiards networking party, sponsored by Voice Media Group for all attendees.
About Voice Media Group
Voice Media Group is a privately held media company focused on the creation of original news and entertainment content across print, mobile and web properties for the culturally aware consumer. The company will own and operate thirteen leading weekly newspapers -- including Village Voice (New York), LA Weekly (Los Angeles), Westword (Denver), New Times (Phoenix), Houston Press, Dallas Observer, Riverfront Times (St. Louis), New Times (Miami), City Pages (Minneapolis), New Times (Broward), SF Weekly (San Francisco), Seattle Weekly, and OC Weekly (Orange County) -- affiliated digital properties, and a national sales arm, VMG National. At its outset, VMG will reach more than seven million monthly readers in print and 16 million unique desktop visitors each month, in addition to 1.2 million email subscribers, more than 5.7 million visits on mobile, and more than forty signature food, music and arts events per year nationwide. Meanwhile, VMG National will serve more than 56 partner sites and publications with weekly print circulation of 3.14 million and 94 million pageviews per month. For more information, visit www.voicemediagroup.com.
SOURCE Voice Media Group