VISTA, Calif., Sept. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- As the fall begins to set in and a chill grows in the air, September marks the perfect month to spend some more time indoors. With September designated as "Pleasure Your Mate Month," couples are encouraged to increase their time in the bedroom.
Astroglide sexual Health and Wellness Ambassador, Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright PhD, offers some tips on pleasuring your partner:
- An important step before any foreplay is to remove stress from your partner's everyday life. Clear off household chores or other mundane tasks in order to remove them from your partner's mind!
- Pay attention to the little details! If your partner casually mentions liking a new band, then surprise them with concert tickets! Thoughtfulness will be reciprocated in the boudoir!
- Talk to your partner about new sexual positions to reach new heights of fun. Ever tried the "butterfly" position?
- Men and women both enjoy quality foreplay! Draw a nice warm bath for two early in the date to set the mood for evening romps.
- A delicious gourmet meal pleases many of the senses, just like good sex!
- Renew your enthusiasm for oral sex so you can truly focus on your partner's pleasure.
- Sex in new places can be incredibly exciting. Relive your younger days with a romp on the sofa or perhaps a backyard camp out (privacy permitting of course!)
Another tip for Pleasure Your Partner Month is to introduce Astroglide Personal Lubricant into your sexual escapades. With several different products to fit every couple's preferences, Astroglide provides safe and fun lubrication for intense sexual satisfaction.
For a complete list of stores carrying Astroglide, to request a free sample, or learn more about Astroglide products visit www.astroglide.com
Yvonne K. Fulbright is a noted international sexologist, sex educator, author, relationship expert, advice columnist, and television and radio personality. She holds a Ph.D. in International Community Health Studies from New York University and is the author of nine books regarding sexuality and relationships. To sign up for Yvonne's daily tips on enhancing sexual satisfaction, and to read an informative Q&A section, visit http://www.astroglide.com/ask-yvonne.html.
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company's flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under FDA guidelines and strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm's number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.