NEW YORK, Sept. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- With one week left before the start of the 2011 Major League Baseball Postseason, the Amazon Appstore for Android is giving baseball fans the opportunity to download MLB.com At Bat 11, the top-selling, award-winning mobile application developed by MLB Advanced Media, for free as today's Free App of the Day. At Bat 11 for Android devices is available free from the Amazon Appstore for Android through 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday.
At Bat 11 continues to rank as one of the top-selling sports applications in the Amazon Appstore for Android and has been downloaded over six million times across all of its available platforms, with the following among its many available features for fans to follow their favorite teams and players:
- Watch live out-of-market games with a MLB.TV subscription or the Free Game of the Day*
- See key plays/pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins, blackout free
- At The Ballpark with check-in, expanded video highlights, my profile, social media with Facebook and Foursquare, exclusive offers and rewards and more
- Customizable home screen to feature a designated favorite team
- Favorite team icon launcher widget for one-click access to a team's homepage
- MLB.com widget for one-click access to a live league-wide scoreboard
- In-progress video highlights
- Home and away radio broadcasts
- Gameday pitch-by-pitch tracker
- Video library archive, searchable by team and player
- Breaking news, standings, schedules, rosters and statistics
* A list of supported devices for MLB.TV live video streaming is available on the Amazon Appstore for Android.
For more information, visit MLB.com.