PLANO, Texas, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At Home™, the home decor superstore, is the holiday headquarters this Christmas season with an expansive assortment of holiday home decor products.
"Combining the holiday spirit and your individual festive style in your home has never been easier," said Alissa Ahlman, Vice President & General Merchandise Manager for At Home. "We understand no two people are the same, from the quirky to traditional, the modern to exotic; with more than 100 types of trees, over 2,000 kinds of ornaments and a stocking for every style, we have a joyful selection of holiday decor that will fit everyone's aesthetic."
Christmas Collection Highlights:
At Home enables customers to express themselves and create a home that reflects their personality and style, every single season with an expansive selection of more than 50,000 items across broad product categories. This holiday season, customers can find the season's sought after Christmas decor including:
- Christmas Tree with Cones & Lights - With more than 800 lights, this 7.5-foot tree offers tradition and elegance complete with pinecones for a realistic look.
- Pink Christmas Tree - Sparkles abound on this 7-foot, bright pink tree with more than 350 lights.
- Inflatable Shivering Snowman - This Snowman inflatable just can't seem to keep warm. No matter the weather, he'll have you feeling the chill of the holiday season.
- Pine and Berries Wreath - The pinecones and fresh, red accents make this beautifully crafted wreath the highlight of any wall or door.
- Fabric Snowman Ornament - This delightful, snowman ornament will be a great addition to any tree.
- Bear Nutcracker - This regal 14-inch bear turned nutcracker is destined to become a family favorite.
ABOUT AT HOME:
At Home, the home decor superstore, provides customers with the greatest assortment of home decor products for every room, every style, at everyday low prices. With an expansive selection of more than 50,000 unique items across broad product categories, At Home enables customers to express themselves and create a home that reflects their personality and style, in ways big and small. Founded in Garden Ridge, Texas, outside of San Antonio, in 1979, the company is headquartered in Plano, Texas. For more information, visit the company on www.athome.com, Facebook (http://facebook.com/AtHomeStores), Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/AtHomeStores), Tumblr (http://athomestores.tumblr.com), Instagram (http://instagram.com/AtHomeStores), Twitter (http://twitter.com/AtHomeStores), Google Plus (http://plus.google.com/+AtHomeRetail) and YouTube (http://youtube.com/AtHomeStores).
SOURCE At Home