PLANO, Texas, July 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- It may only be July, but At Home, the home décor superstore, already has its full Back to Campus collection available for students to get ready to furnish their new dorms, apartments and homes. A one-stop shop for students and decorating enthusiasts alike, At Home maximizes even the smallest of spaces with big style.
"At Home's new Back to Campus collection allows shoppers to decorate any space in a way that best reflects their personality," said Alissa Ahlman, chief merchandising officer, At Home. "We want to help students create a 'home away from home.' This year's Back to Campus collection offers the opportunity to easily combine the various styles to create a unique look."
Consider some of these At Home products and tips when decorating your new space:
- Pick a theme. At Home's most popular themes this season for Back to College are Femme De Luxe, Airscape, Blue Mood, Bold Free Spirit, Chic Free Spirit and Retrographic. From a boho feel to a 1960s den, At Home covers the spectrum on any and all ways you'd like to decorate.
- Maximize small spaces. Take advantage of organizational tools for under the bed, in the closet or even over the door. The most unlikely organizational tools are often the most useful.
- Save space with storage. This ladder bookshelf or ottoman serve as additional storage space while adding an extra piece of accent furniture to the room.
- Add a pop of color. At Home has a variety of rugs and throw pillows to help brighten up a space. And don't forget to include some fun décor accents to decorate your desk or empty wall space.
- Keep a checklist. Use At Home's printable 2016 Back to Campus Checklist to make sure you don't miss a thing while shopping.
For more information on At Home or to find locations in your area, please visit: http://www.athome.com/.
ABOUT AT HOME:
At Home, the home décor superstore, is focused on providing customers with the broadest assortment of home décor products to suit any style, at any budget, for any reason to redecorate. With a wide assortment of 50,000 items throughout our stores, At Home enables customers to express themselves and create a home that reflects their personality and style, in ways big and small. At Home is headquartered in Plano, Texas. For more information, visit the company on http://www.athome.com or find us on Facebook (AtHomeStores), Instagram (AtHomeStores) or Pinterest (AtHomeStores).
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/at-home-helps-students-create-a-home-away-from-home-with-back-to-campus-collection-300295474.html
SOURCE At Home