DAYTON, Ohio, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Dayton on Monday, April 24th at 8805 N. Main Street, Ste. 110, Dayton OH, 45415. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Ohio.
"Being an athlete, getting injured, and going through rehab myself gives me a unique perspective; I understand what it is like to put your trust into someone else's hands and direction," said Justin Lodge, PT, DPT and Facility Manager of Athletico. "I am excited for the opportunity to earn the trust of the Dayton community and to introduce them to the Athletico culture."
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/DaytonNorth
Services available at Athletico Dayton North include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our vestibular rehabilitation program offers a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity.
- ACL 3P Program – Our therapists are committed to providing effective rehabilitation and return to play programs. With ACL 3P, athletes learn how to prevent injury, and progress through rehabilitation to perform at their highest level.
- Dry needling – Dry needling involves placing ultra-thin needles into painful areas of the body to stimulate the pain-causing trigger points in the muscle and connective tissues. The technique lasts from five to eight minutes and helps reduce pain, restore function and improve activity levels.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico Dayton North:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient's request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 370 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
CONTACT: Cassie Burica | Weber Shandwick
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-dayton-300444686.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy