LIBERTY, Mo., Sept. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Liberty on Monday, September 18th at 7148 W. 229 S. Stewart Rd., Ste. E-3, Liberty, MO 64068. Athletico is looking forward to continuing to grow in the Kansas City market.
"I am extremely excited to be able to extend Athletico's footprint into Liberty and the surrounding area," said Christopher Leighton, PT, DPT and Facility Manager of Athletico. "Liberty is a close-knit community with a family-first mentality, which is evident when interacting with residents and local business owners. People are friendly, gracious, and will unfailingly greet you with a smile and a firm handshake. I hope to positively impact these resident's lives, not only on a physical level, but on an emotional one as well."
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Liberty
Services available at Athletico Liberty include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Workers' compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers' compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Manual therapy – Also known as hands-on physical therapy, manual therapy uses no devices or machines. Instead, therapists use only their hands to perform tissue work and mobilization/manipulation. Therapists apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body, such as the muscles. This pressure can help relax muscles, increase circulation, break up scar tissue, and reduce or eliminate soft tissue inflammation.
Additionally, Athletico Liberty:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient's request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 380 locations throughout ten states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy