ROCHELLE, Ill., Jan. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Rochelle on Monday, January 14th at 372 E. IL Rte. 38, Rochelle, IL 61068. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Illinois.
"I am incredibly excited to serve the Rochelle area with an exceptional patient experience at Athletico," said Allison Reed, Physical Therapist at Athletico Rochelle. "I am honored to be able to give back and provide rehabilitation services to the area that I grew up in. I love the sense of community a small town like Rochelle has to offer and I look forward to seeing old friends, meeting new friends, and getting my patients back to the life they have been missing."
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/Rochelle.
Services available at Athletico Rochelle include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers' compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
Additionally, Athletico Rochelle:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 450 locations throughout twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy