ZION, Ill., May 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Zion on Tuesday, May 30th at 2723 Sheridan Rd., Suite D, Zion, IL 60099. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the Northern Suburbs of Chicago.
"What is exciting about this location is that the community is growing and there is an increasing number of local businesses," said Stan Maravilla, PT, Facility Manager of Athletico. "Whether you're an employee who got injured on the job, an athlete who got injured on the field, or a weekend warrior battling nagging pains, Athletico Zion will be here to serve you and help get you back to doing the things you love."
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Zion
Services available at Athletico Zion include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers' compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Hip preservation and rehabilitation – Your hip is one of the most flexible joints in the body; allowing you to run, jump, and walk. From a hip replacement or hip arthroscopy, groin pain, limited motion and/or hip arthritis, physical therapy is a treatment option for hip rehabilitation.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Our therapists are also equipped to analyze and correct running technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to return athletes to pre-injury performance levels.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico Zion:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient's request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 370 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, "Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation" by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers' compensation, women's health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
Cassie Burica | Weber Shandwick
312-988-2199 | email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-zion-300465528.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy