BERWYN, Pa., May 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to your feedback, ATIXA now offers a faster, easier to customize, and more user-friendly version of its "Resource Guide for Students on Sexual Misconduct." Still highly customizable, including the ability to add institutional logos and images from your campus, this essential resource is designed to help meet the requirements of VAWA § 304 and educate students about campus policies and procedures. This brochure offers the critical information related to sexual misconduct, reporting, and investigation protocols to ensure that members of your campus community know their rights.
Specifically, and based on your feedback, ATIXA has teamed with their partners at FrontEnd Graphics to:
- Reduce the number of areas requiring customization to make your ordering process fast and painless;
- Retool areas requiring text input to minimize the amount of work required on your end;
- Offer more color choices to ensure consistency with your school/campus color schemes; and
- Add detailed instructions for uploading image files, including institutional logos and your own flow charts.
Customizing and ordering the Resource Guide directly from FrontEnd Graphics is easy, with an intuitive online interface and detailed instructions to help you to quickly customize, order and print your brochure quickly and affordably. Once completed, your customized guide will be delivered directly to you in any quantity you need.
Specifically this brochure addresses:
- What students should do when they experience sexual misconduct
- Confidentiality issues, including where students can go when they want their reports to remain confidential
- Key campus policies and procedures
- Key definitions for sexual misconduct violations
- A detailed overview of what constitutes consent
- Students' rights as members of your campus community
- Steps for responding to allegations of sexual misconduct
- Survivor options, resources, and remedies
- Risk-reduction techniques
- Bystander intervention, VAWA/Clery training, prevention efforts, and ongoing campaigns
- Key contacts and on-campus and local resources
ATIXA's affordable brochure template covers all mandated disclosures and is easily customizable for content that is specific to your campus. By law, every campus victim needs to be provided a copy of this information, and many campuses are distributing it to all incoming students at orientation. ATIXA has thought of everything so you don't have to. Just change a few areas to customize it to your campus, select a quantity for printing and shipping, and you're done.
Associate Executive Director
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/atixas-vawa-brochure-now-features-new-streamlined-customization-process-300271998.html
SOURCE Association of Title IX Administrators