PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Attensity™, the leader in Customer Experience Management software applications that generate value from unstructured text, today announced agenda highlights for the third annual Attensity Engage Conference, to be held November 9-10, 2010, at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, Calif. Attensity's clients, partners and executives will join customer experience and social media visionaries for a dynamic exploration of the future of multi-channel Customer Experience Management.
"The Attensity Engage Conference is a unique opportunity for our customers and partners to interact with great companies doing great things around listening to the Voice of the Customer, and industry thought leaders in the areas of social media and customer experience," said Michelle de Haaff, global chief marketing officer of Attensity. "We are delighted with the impressive degree of interest our conference has generated this year, as well as the high caliber of registered participants."
This event will explore how organizations can capitalize on capabilities in Voice of the Customer analytics, social media monitoring and response, and customer service. It will feature presentations and breakout sessions led by members of the Attensity user community and Attensity partners, as well as technical breakout and sneak preview sessions led by Attensity engineers and senior consultants that will take a deep dive into topics of particular interest to attendees.
Leading experts at companies such as JetBlue Airways, Wells Fargo, Whirlpool and Yahoo!, among others, will present real-world case studies, along with partners such as Allegiance and Weber Shandwick.
Additional presenters include the following thought leaders:
- Ray Wang, partner at Altimeter Group, will discuss recent research on Social CRM use cases and entry points to business value.
- Michael Fauscette, group vice president for software business solutions at IDC, will present a keynote on how the next generation of social interactions will affect the way enterprises do business.
- Dr. Natalie Petouhoff of Weber Shandwick and Kathy Hermann will discuss ROI for social engagement.
- Brian Solis, principal of FutureWorks, will speak on themes from his book "Engage! The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web."
There will also be a thought-provoking discussion on social business including the following panelists:
- Carlos Diaz, CEO of Blue Kiwi
- Jacob Morgan, principal of Chess Media Group
- Jeff Nolan, formerly of SAP and now vice president of product marketing at Get Satisfaction
- Rick Fleischman, senior director, CRM Solution Marketing at SAP
Registration details for this event can be found at: http://www.regonline.com/attensity
Attensity delivers an integrated suite of Customer Experience Management software applications to meet the demands of a new breed of empowered consumers. Attensity's solutions are powered by semantic technologies that allow organizations to Listen, Analyze, Relate and Act (LARA) on information trapped in the unstructured text of multi-channel customer conversations. The comprehensive suite of applications addresses collective intelligence in social media and forums; the voice of the customer in surveys, e-mails and other customer contact points; web and call center customer response management; and web self-service. Thanks to Attensity, customers experience relevant, effective, fast and positive one-on-one interactions with companies, resulting in increased loyalty and satisfaction. With more than 500 installations worldwide, Attensity's award-winning software supports 10,000-plus users in large government agencies and such innovative enterprises as Airbus, Charles Schwab, Bosch, JetBlue, Royal Bank of Canada, Siemens, Travelocity and Whirlpool. More information is at http://blog.attensity.com/, http://twitter.com/attensity and http://www.facebook.com/attensity.
©2010 Attensity Group. Information is subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.