REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Attensity today announced the launch of DiscoverNow, a cloud-based text analytics solution that enables companies to get a more complete understanding of their customers, so they can make better business decisions faster. Through a built-in integration with the Informatica Cloud, which synchronizes data from many major business applications, DiscoverNow provides automated insights from over 150 internal and external text-based data sources on the market today, making it the first text analytics application with out-of-the-box comprehension of both corporate and social data. The breadth of data that DiscoverNow analyzes, coupled with intelligent categorization that automatically categorizes documents and articles into logical groupings, gives enterprises a holistic view of their business in real-time.
"Gaining insight into what customers are saying about a company's products and services, both to the company directly, as well as to their social networks of family and friends, is essential for building and maintaining strong customer relationships," said Howard Lau, CEO of Attensity. "By pairing our text analytics expertise with Informatica's ability to connect to so many applications and their data, DiscoverNow empowers users to synthesize both structured and unstructured data from any source, giving companies the most complete view of their customers."
While enterprises have access to billions of pieces of data from both internal and external sources, gleaning insights and deriving meaning from them can be overwhelming and time intensive. Within a few days of implementation, DiscoverNow can automate 80-100% of the tagging and categorization work that is typically carried out manually, compared to the 20% coverage that is typical of competitive products. This enables business users to see the 'big picture' view of their organization faster and get to the insights needed to impact the bottom line, whether that's better understanding the customer journey or managing brand reputation.
"The cloud and on-premise applications that companies use to run their business contain hugely valuable customer insights. But when data sources are disparately distributed and decision makers don't have the data at their fingertips, then they are looking at an inaccurate view of their data," said Ronen Schwartz, senior vice president and general manager, Informatica Cloud. "The relationship between Attensity and Informatica enables our joint customers to harness internal and external data to get a real-time 360 degree view of their customers."
Key features of DiscoverNow include:
- Intelligent Auto Categorization – Sophisticated Natural Language Processing technology automatically derives meaning from and categorizes disparate external data sources into logical categories based on keywords, themes, concepts, patterns, events, and ideas, with a much higher success rate than other systems. DiscoverNow also uniquely understands and presents the context that text appears in, for example distinguishing the long-used adjective "uber" from the new "Uber" on-demand ride service.
- Integration with Hundreds of Data Sources – Company data that is often siloed across various sales, marketing, IT, HR and customer care applications is collected and analyzed in one platform. DiscoverNow accesses and understands text data from sources such as Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle/Siebel, Box, Concur, Dropbox, Datasift, Eloqua, Hadoop, HIPAA, JIRA, MailChimp, Marketo, MySQL, NetSuite, and Thomson Reuters.
- Robust Aggregation of Internal and Social Data Sources – Knowing what's being said about an organization via social channels or news sites is essential for assessing business threats and opportunities. DiscoverNow aggregates external text sources such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Reddit, forums, video and review sites and combines those with an organization's own data for a 360 degree view of what the customer is saying and doing.
- Company Personalization – DiscoverNow is easily customizable through the creation of rules based on language unique to a company, its brands, products and industry.
- Alerts/Reports – Built-in graphics dashboards display real-time events and trends and user-defined alerts which signal the need for immediate action.
- Intuitive User Interface & Easy Customization – The drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for users to update, personalize and merge categories.
- Rapid Implementation – As a cloud-based application, DiscoverNow can be up and running in days and producing meaningful insights in weeks.
DiscoverNow is available immediately, and further information is available at: www.attensity.com/discovernow-customer-text-analytics
Attensity provides text analytics solutions that help companies discover real-time customer insights that drive better business strategies. From the most comprehensive range of internal and external data sources, Attensity's solutions drive smarter decisions about product and service quality, brand reputation, sales opportunities, the customer journey, and risk management.
Attensity is a venture-backed company with global operations and is headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, visit www.attensity.com or follow the company at blog.attensity.com, @Attensity, and facebook.com/Attensity.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
Consort Partners for Attensity
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 210-382-2165