INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Indianapolis Airport Authority's auction of 320 acres of surplus land has been rescheduled for Nov. 21. The auction will occur at The Palms Conference Center, Plainfield, Indiana, as previously planned, with Schrader Real Estate and Auction Company conducting the auction in cooperation with Colliers International.
The new date will provide time for greater exposure and marketing of this important event, help generate a strong turnout of bidders, and ensure that the auction is conducted in accordance with recent changes in state law. The IAA is committed to making every effort to ensure a successful auction that puts this land back into productive use where it can generate tax revenues and jobs for the benefit of neighboring committees. The land will sell divided in 30 tracts from seven different locations.
- Stanley Cove: Approximately 35.11 acres -- including platted lots and undeveloped land -- in the Stanley Cove neighborhood.
- Former Speedway Airport: 141.26 acres selling in two tracts on either side of Ronald Reagan Parkway, less than a half mile south of Lucas Oil Raceway.
- Flynn Road Property: 12 tracts south of the Pepsi facility in Ameriplex Business Park.
- Millhouse Road Property: Approximately 14 acres of mostly wooded land, off Mendenhall Road and east of Kentucky Ave.
- Lynhurst Drive Property: Four tracts ranging from 2.76 acres to 21.34 acres, located near the southeast corner of the Indianapolis International Airport.
- Stafford Road Industrial Site: Approximately 0.67 acre in the Airwest Business Park.
- AirTech Parkway Property: Wooded tract of approximately 11.66 acres on the west side of Ronald Reagan Parkway.
The auction will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, at The Palms Banquet and Conference Center, in Plainfield. Auction personnel will be available at The Palms from 1 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18 to provide detailed information and accommodate inspections.
Those seeking additional information may visit iaasurplus.com or call 800-451-2709.
Schrader Real Estate and Auction Company, based in Columbia City, Indiana, is a leading auctioneer of agricultural land throughout the United States and is a five-time USA Today/National Auctioneers Auction Marketing Campaign of the Year winner.
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,300 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries. Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership.
For more information:
Angela Cain, IAA Director of Public Affairs
Jeff Dutton, IAA Manager of Communications
317.487.5025 | [email protected]
Carl Carter, 205-823-3273
SOURCE Schrader Real Estate and Auction Company