BANGALORE, March 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Aurigene will present data for its:
- Proprietary novel, first-in-class, peptide antagonists of CD47-SIRPÎ± interaction program which is currently in late lead optimization stage,
- Preclinical stage covalent, highly selective CDK7 inhibitors program and
- Selective, covalent inhibitors of MALT-1 signalling program.
Additional information on the presentations can be found below and abstracts can be accessed at http://www.aacr.org.
Peptide antagonists targeting CD47- SIRPÎ±
- Title: Targeting CD47- SIRPÎ± interaction by novel peptide-based antagonists
- Session Category: Immunology
- Session Title: Tumor Microenvironment and Checkpoints
- Session Date and Time: Monday Apr 3, 2017 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Convention Center, Halls A-C, Poster Section 27
- Poster Board Number: 28
- Permanent Abstract Number: 1650
Covalent, selective, CDK7 inhibitors
- Title: Identification of a novel preclinical candidate for CDK7 inhibition
- Session Title: Late-Breaking Research: Mol Cell Biology 4
- Session Date and Time: Wednesday Apr 5, 2017 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Session Location: Poster Section 36
- Poster Board Number: 3
- Permanent Abstract Number: LB-317
Covalent, MALT-1 Inhibitors
- Title: Potent small molecule compounds that selectively inhibit proliferation of ABC-DLBCL cell lines
- Session Category: Experimental and Molecular Therapeutics
- Session Title: Novel Chemotherapies
- Session Date and Time: Wednesday Apr 5, 2017 8:00- 12:00 PM
- Location: Convention Center, Halls A-C, Poster Section 4
- Poster Board Number: 10
- Permanent Abstract Number: 5108
Aurigene is a specialized biotechnology company, engaged in discovery and early clinical development of novel and best-in-class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases. Aurigene is focused on oral check-point inhibitors, precision-oncology and the Th-17 pathway. Aurigene's oral PD-L1/ VISTA antagonist program is currently in Phase 1 clinical development with its partner. Aurigene has partnered with several large- and mid-pharma companies in the United States and Europe and has delivered over 15 compounds which are in clinical development.
For more information, please visit Aurigene's website at: http://aurigene.com/.
SOURCE Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited