NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The One Club (www.oneclub.org), producers of the prestigious One Show Awards, announced today the finalists for the 2014 One Show Automobile Advertising of the Year Award. In partnership with the North American International Auto Show (www.naias.com) in Detroit, The One Club has created a special award to recognize creative excellence in five categories – Print & Outdoor, Broadcast TV, Online Videos, Interactive and Experiential Advertising – as well as the Public Choice Award.
This year's winners will be presented on-stage at a special event during the NAIAS Press Preview on Tuesday, January 14, 2014, at the Cobo Center in Detroit. The list of finalists, which features creative work from domestic and international agencies and automakers, are as follows:
- Dodge "It Comes Standard" – Wieden+Kennedy/Portland
- Honda "Hands" – Wieden+Kennedy/London
- Honda "Illusions" – McGarryBowen/London
- Daimler/Smart "Offroad" – BBDO Germany/Duesseldorf
- Land Rover "Roam Free" – Young & Rubicam/New York
- Audi "The Challenge" – PMK*BNC/New York and Audi of America
- Honda "Sound of Honda/Ayrton Senna 1989" – Dentsu/Tokyo
- Honda "Project Drive-in" – RPA/Santa Monica
- BMW "Eli's BMW" – kbs+/New York
- Hyundai "Driveway Decision Maker" – Innocean USA/Huntington Beach
- Fiat "Abarth 500 Zero Followers" – Leo Burnett/Duesseldorf
- Toyota "Tundra Endeavor Campaign" – Saatchi & Saatchi/Los Angeles
- Toyota "Camry Thrill Ride Experience" – Saatchi & Saatchi/Los Angeles
- BMW "Window Into the Near Future" – kbs+/New York
- Kia "Panoramic Sunroof – Cat" – David&Goliath/Los Angeles
- Fiat "Letters" – Leo Burnett Tailor Made/Sao Paulo
- Volkswagen "Child" – Grabarz & Partner/Hamburg
About The One Club
The One Club, producer of the prestigious One Show and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design. The One Show honors the best work across all disciplines, including Advertising, Interactive, Design and Branded Entertainment. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.
About the North American International Auto Show
Now in its 26th year as an international event, the NAIAS is among the most prestigious auto shows in the world, providing unparalleled access to the automotive products, people and ideas that matter most - up close and in one place. Administered by Executive Director Rod Alberts, the NAIAS is one of the largest media events in North America, and the only auto show in the United States to earn an annual distinguished sanction of the Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles, the Paris-based alliance of automotive trade associations and manufacturers from around the world.
SOURCE The One Club