NEW YORK, August 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts by Application (ACC, AEB, AFL, BSM, DMS, FCW, HUD, ISA, LDW, NVS, PDS, PA, RSR, SVC), by Sensor (Radar (SRR-MRR, LRR), Camera, IR, Lidar, Ultrasonic) Plus Analysis of Top Companies & The Evolution Towards Autonomous Vehicles (AV), Self-Driving & Driverless Cars
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05096291
The penetration rate of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is expected to grow strongly over the next decade, driven mainly by government regulations and increasing consumer awareness. Europe and US NCAP mandates that all new cars must be equipped with Autonomous Emergency Breaking (AEB) and Forward Collision Warning (FCW) systems.
However, over the longer term horizon, ADAS systems are part of the technological 'roadmap' and stepping stone towards the eventual end goal of semi-autonomous and fully autonomous vehicle. This is a major focus of automotive industry R&D at the moment for both OEMs and tech companies that have recently penetrated the automotive sector.
Many semiconductor companies, which have previously not participated in the automotive industry, now develop or have started offering ADAS applications or sensors. Like with any new technology, a considerable amount of market uncertainty remains, especially how end-users will respond to the advanced computer controls/assistance with steering and reaction to critical situations.
Nonetheless, ADAS applications have entered the growth phase in 2018, OEM's and their suppliers understand that ADAS features can also become the main differentiating factor among automotive companies.
The world market for Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) will record revenues of $38.4bn in 2018.
- Do you need automotive ADAS market data?
- Succinct automotive ADAS market analysis?
- ADAS Technological insight?
- Clear competitor analysis?
- Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive automotive ADAS report can transform your own research and save you time.
If you want to be part of the growing Automotive ADAS industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
- 254 Tables, Charts, And Graphs
- Analysis Of Key Players In Automotive ADAS
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Group
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors (GM)
- Honda Motor Company
- Hyundai Motor Group
- Nissan Motor Company
- PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Renault Company
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Toyota Motor Company
- Volkswagen Group AG
- Volvo Group
Automotive ADAS suppliers
- Aisin Seiki Co Company Overview
- Autoliv AB
- Bosch Company Overview
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive
- Denso Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
- Gentex Corporation
- Harman International
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
- Hyundai Mobis
- Magna International
- Panasonic Corporation
- Takata Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- ZF Group
- Valeo S.A
- Tech Mahindra
- Global Automotive ADAS Market Outlook And Analysis From 2018-2028 (Market Value $m)
- Automotive ADAS Forecasts By Application 2018 -2028 (Market Value $m)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Forecast 2018-2028
- Adaptive Front Lights (AFL) Forecast 2018-2028
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) Forecast 2018-2028
- Blind-Spot Monitoring (BSM) Forecast 2018-2028
- Driver Monitoring System (DMS) Forecast 2018-2028
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) Forecast 2018-2028
- Head-Up Display (HUD) Forecast 2018-2028
- Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA) Forecast 2018-2028
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) Forecast 2018-2028
- Night Vision System (NVS) Forecast 2018-2028
- Park Assist (PA) Forecast 2018-2028
- Pedestrian Detection System (PDS) Forecast 2018-2028
- Road Sign Recognition (RSR) Forecast 2018-2028
- Surround-View Cameras (SVC) Forecast 2018-2028
- Automotive ADAS Sales Forecasts By Sensor in 2018 (Unit Volume)
- Radar (SRR-MRR, LRR) 2018
- Camera Forecast 2018
- Infrared (IR) Forecast 2018
- Lidar Forecast 2018
- Ultrasonic Forecast 2018
- Automotive ADAS Sensors in 2018 (Market Value $m, Average Sensor Pricing ($))
- Regional & Leading National Automotive ADAS Market Forecasts 2018-2028
America Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- United States Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Canadian Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Brazilian Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Rest of South America Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
Europe Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- German Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- United Kingdom Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- French Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Italian Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Spanish Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Dutch Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Russian Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Rest Of Europe (ROE) Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
Asia/Oceania/ME Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Chinese Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Japanese Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Indian Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- South Korean Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Rest of Asia/Oceania/ME Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
Rest of the World (ROW) Automotive ADAS Market Forecast 2018-2028
- Key Questions Answered
- What does the future hold for the Automotive ADAS market?
- Where should you target your business strategy?
- Which ADAS applications should you focus upon?
- Which disruptive ADAS technologies should you invest in?
- Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
- Which company is likely to success and why?
- What business models should you adopt?
- What industry trends should you be aware of?
- Target Audience
- Automotive OEMs
- Component suppliers
- Sensor companies
- Electronics companies
- Software developers
- App developers
- ICT specialists
- Semiconductor companies
- R&D staff
- Market analysts
- Business development managers
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05096291
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001