ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Fresh grill and wine bar Seasons 52 today introduced their new autumn menu packed with the season's most relevant flavors and ingredients. Seasons 52 is known for an ever-changing menu, and the latest is abundant with farmer's market inspired produce such as Bosc pears, pumpkin, mushrooms and autumn squash, as well as heartier fare such as braised lamb, roasted quail and creamy cave-aged Gruyére cheese.
The Seasons 52 autumn menu features returning favorites along with several new dishes, including Artisan Cheese Fondue, Truffle Mac 'n' Cheese en Brodo, and Mediterranean Braised Lamb Shank.
"Each change of season provides a new palette of flavors for us to apply in the kitchen," says Chef Jim Messinger. "From savory cheeses and game to harvest-fresh produce and traditional fall spices, our menu incorporates and balances the best this time of year has to offer."
NEW TO THE AUTUMN MENU
- Artisan Cheese Fondue: Creamy cave-aged Gruyére blended with cheddar and served with an assortment of breads.
- Mediterranean Braised Lamb Shank: Australian lamb shank slowly simmered with Mediterranean flavors, paired with a medley of autumn vegetables and Yukon mash.
- Truffle Mac 'n' Cheese en Brodo: The rich flavors of cave-aged Gruyére and cheddar infused in this macaroni prepared en brodo, balanced with truffle zest and a crisp panko crust.
RETURNING FALL FAVORITES
- Wood-Grilled Georges Bank Swordfish: Caught on the Atlantic's Georges Bank, wood-grilled and paired with roasted tomato-caper broth, Kalamata olives and citrus-braised fennel.
- Roasted Manchester Farms Quail: Stuffed with mushroom risotto, roasted and caramelized over leaf spinach with sweet onions and crisp bacon.
Autumn flavors go beyond food, and this fall Seasons 52 is bringing back the Pearfect Storm – a crisp, freshly mixed cocktail combining Absolut Pear and St-Germain elderflower liqueur with fresh, sliced pears pressed with thyme leaves. Wine lovers can also find the perfect pairing with more than 52 options for wine by the glass, and over 100 hand-selected bottles.
To find out more about the autumn menu at Seasons 52, or to make your reservation, visit Season52.com.
About Seasons 52:
Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that offers a seasonally inspired menu. Seasons 52 sources ingredients at their peak of freshness and uses rustic cooking techniques, like brick-oven roasting and open-fire grilling over oak and mesquite wood to bring out the natural flavors of food. The menu is paired with an ever-changing international collection of more than 100 wines, with 52 available by the glass, along with artisanal spirits and craft beer.
SOURCE Seasons 52