21 Mar, 2018, 07:00 ET
REDMOND, Wash., March 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- In their first year, Avenge Digital (www.avengedigital.com) processed over two million calls and had quickly become one of the most trusted sources for inbound marketing for thousands of agents nationally in all 50 states. From Q1 of 2017 to Q1 in 2018, Avenge Digital's Agent Program has more than tripled in size and accounts for 227 percent growth year over year. Avenge Digital looks to quadruple this number by the end of the year 2018 as they have seen explosive growth and overall positive feedback in the insurance marketing space. With new projects on the horizon, new affiliate advertisers, and a growing team of industry professionals, it looks as though they are just getting started.
- Avenge Digital works with high-intent insurance advertisers who generate organic inbound calls from consumers actively searching for insurance quotes when on a call initiated by the consumer.
- Avenge Digital uses unique technology to verify each new call which is then directly transferred to the agent.
- Insurance agents can choose to narrow their incoming calls based on many filters, such as insurance products, risk types, availability, geographic filters and options including call spacing and scheduling.
- Agents choose to accept or decline any live caller that is transferred to them through an automated message option before connecting with consumers in real time. Unique to Avenge Digital, agents only pay for calls that they accept.
- Agents can measure success by tracking call and customer details, review previous call recordings, all from within the Avenge Digital's Agent Dashboard and tracking system.
"Avenge Digital is on the cutting edge of the marketplace offering a unique type of inbound marketing for agents tired of working online leads or warm transfers that traditionally have a lower close rate. We work with our agents, and celebrate their success as our own," said Will Erdmann, Avenge Digital director of agent accounts. "Our best success stories come from agents who are tired of chasing down their consumers and are ready to shift to an inbound sales model."
About Avenge Digital
Avenge Digital's (www.avengedigital.com) founders came from the auto insurance lead space with extensive media, analytics, and corporate backgrounds. They decided that they wanted to be different. From there, Avenge developed a pay-per-call system, which would allow for calls to be bought and sold easily with visibility for publishers and buyers. A pay-per-call network was created with the highest possible conversion rates.
SOURCE Avenge Digital
Share this article