CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- AvidXchange™, the leading provider of accounts payable (AP) and payment automation solutions for midsize companies, today announced that its 2019 REVx conference will take place in Huntington Beach, Calif. on May 15-16. REVx brings together industry experts, AP thought leaders and finance professionals alongside AvidXchange customers to examine the future of fintech and payments in today's changing workplace.
Keynote speakers for this year's event include predictive analytics expert, Jeffrey Ma, NPR Science Correspondent and author of "The Hidden Brain," Shankar Vedantam, and leadership coach and best-selling author, Natalie Fikes.
REVx addresses the most compelling issues faced by finance professionals and educates attendees on the value of payments automation by helping them tap into key market trends, explore new ideas, incorporate best practices, and capture actionable insights. Attendees will experience interactive training, network with more than 400 peers and have opportunities to earn up to 10 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Topics that will be addressed at REVx include:
- Scaling for growth and the value of financial planning & analysis.
- How AI supports the changing role of the CFO.
- Building a business case for automation and why you shouldn't wait to optimize processes.
- Managing change to build a best-in-class finance department and increase operational efficiencies.
"No matter their industry or scale, the one thing that unifies all finance decision-makers is the need to streamline their accounts payable and financial processes," said Michael Praeger, CEO and Co-Founder of AvidXchange. "The way we work is constantly changing, and REVx provides a platform where attendees from across the country can come together to interface with experts on our products, gaining visibility into the future of our technology and how it can impact their day-to-day challenges."
New this year, AvidXchange users will have access to the following resources to help them unlock new value:
- Hands-on troubleshooting at support stations in the Customer Hub, including pre-scheduled one-on-one time with product leaders and customer success team members.
- Product labs where users can apply key session learnings, set up workflows and sandbox new products.
- Focus group sessions for real-time feedback and open collaboration.
- Content geared toward functions outside traditional AP to address all of the roles users perform in their organizations.
- CONNECTx, a speaker-driven lunch session focused specifically on networking.
Visit www.REVx2019.com to register now.
Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange transforms the way companies pay their bills. Trusted by more than 5,500 customers throughout North America, AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes across the real estate, HOA, construction, and healthcare industries. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S., offering a complete solution designed to help mid-market businesses modernize operations and embrace the future of finance. For more information, visit www.AvidXchange.com.