PALO ALTO, Calif., July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviso today announced it is launching Aviso Insights on the Salesforce AppExchange, helping sales teams transform the way they connect, optimize their performance and exceed their revenue goals. Aviso Insights is the first purpose-built forecasting application that provides unprecedented visibility into the sales pipeline empowering sales leaders to make their numbers with confidence. With Aviso, the forecast process is automated, and supercharged with predictive analytics, streamlining sales operations and enabling the sales team to focus on selling.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing, Aviso Insights for Salesforce is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.salesforce.com.
Aviso Insights Key Features
- Sales forecast automation: helps sales organizations automatically generate highly reliable sales forecasts eliminating tedious and time consuming spreadsheet driven processes.
- Forecast with confidence: ingests CRM, email, calendar and other data sources and applies data science to analyze and guide deals to prioritize and make their numbers.
- Early warning indicators: provides unparalleled visibility into all sales channels, and revenue streams (renewals, cross sells, upsells) and automatically identifies pipeline risks to help sales leaders redeploy resources and take corrective action to optimize sales performance.
Comments on the News
- "Forecasting is the most crucial business process for sales organizations to make their number, yet it is tedious and fraught with complexity," said K. V. Rao, Founder & CEO of Aviso. "Aviso helps companies optimize sales performance by automating the forecast process and providing the insights needed at any point in the quarter to course correct and make the number with confidence."
- Rickie Goyal, Director of Worldwide Sales Operations at Nutanix, says, "With Aviso we're at the point where we're incredibly dialed in with the forecast, which is probably the most important aspect of my job. Aviso is saving me 10-15 hours a week thereby allowing me more time to help my team make their number."
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with their potential customers to thrive in today's connected world," said Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, Salesforce1 Platform & AppExchange, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Aviso Insights provides customers with innovative predictive analytics to accelerate business success."
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,800 partner apps and more than 3 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
Aviso provides the leading predictive insights solution to help sales teams optimize their performance and exceed their revenue goals. Aviso transforms and automates tedious sales forecasting processes with an easy-to-use, secure cloud application using a unique combination of machine learning algorithms and portfolio management techniques. Aviso Insights delivers a powerful data-driven decision-making framework to prioritize deals, deploy resources, and mitigate risks, driving revenue growth for small and large enterprises. Funded by leading venture capital firms Scale Ventures, Next World Capital, Shasta Ventures, First Round Capital, Cowboy Ventures, and Bloomberg Beta, Aviso's customers include Splunk, HubSpot, RingCentral, Saba, and Nutanix. For more information, visit www.aviso.com.
- Become a fan of salesforce.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow salesforce.com on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Aviso: https://www.facebook.com/avisoinc
- Follow Aviso on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvisoInc
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Aviso is a trademark of Aviso, Inc