DALLAS, March 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Avocados From Mexico (AFM), the No. 1 selling brand of avocados in the U.S., today unveils Avocado Nation, a multi-area platform powered by Artificial Intelligence that allows AFM to leverage its consumers' content preferences to deliver highly personalized experiences. Inside Avocado Nation, avocado fans everywhere can access entertaining videos by AFM's premier content partners; get fitted with AFM's debut sportswear collection; and, for the first time ever, earn rewards for purchasing avocados through AFM's new loyalty program.
Further cementing themselves as innovators in produce marketing, AFM will use their Consumer Data Platform (CDP) as the core of Avocado Nation to analyze all interactions within the platform and personalize engagement per content type, per individual consumer. This information feeds into the CDP's algorithms, which then offer predictions and recommendations about what content would be more engaging for each individual user.
"Our AFM devotees have taught us that we feed and fuel so many aspects of consumers lives; Avocado Nation is a prime example of how we're using AI-technology to predict and meet our consumers' needs," said Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Marketing and e-commerce at Avocados From Mexico. "Avocados have transcended from being a delicious fruit to now being seen as a pop culture icon, and we're proud to launch content and fresh ways to engage that keep avocados in this well-loved position."
The Avocado Nation platform is three-pronged, with several ways for consumers to engage with AFM. Avocado enthusiasts can now learn more – and find joy in – the many benefits of avocados through:
- Avocado Nation Studios: A compilation of entertaining videos produced through AFM's partnership with popular content creators. Video recommendations become more personalized over time as the platform learns viewers' content preferences. Content creators have produced over 70 videos (and counting) in partnership with AFM.
- Avocado Shopping Network: A nod to the brand's successful 2020 Big Game ad, this section of the platform introduces AFM's avocado-themed sportswear collection, the debut collection in AFM's new fashion line.
- The collection offers six different styles for each of the top sports and fitness activities practiced by women in the US: Running, hiking, tennis, golf, cycling, and general fitness such as gym, aerobics, yoga and Pilates.
- The limited-time collection can't be purchased; however, consumers can enter to win items from the line by sharing their favorite items to their social media channels.
- Avocado Rewards: Avocado shoppers everywhere will now be rewarded with AFM's new loyalty program. Registered consumers can submit their shopping receipts through Avocado Nation to gain reward points with every purchase.
Avocado Nation is the latest testament of how Avocados From Mexico is transforming the produce industry. Last year, the brand was named to Fast Company's list of 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators – the first produce brand to achieve this honor following many breakthrough "industry firsts" led by AFM.
"Avocado Nation was brought to life through a powerful combination of creativity and technology, something we pride ourselves in at AFM," said Kinser. "We hope consumers enjoy the platform and get the most out of their purchases of and interactions with Avocados From Mexico."
Consumers can explore Avocado Nation by visiting https://www.theavocadonation.com/.
About Avocados From Mexico
Avocados From Mexico (AFM) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Mexican Hass Avocado Importers Association (MHAIA), formed for the purpose of advertising, promotion, public relations and research for all stakeholders of Avocados From Mexico. Under agreements, MHAIA and the Mexican Avocado Producers & Packers (APEAM) have combined resources to fund and manage AFM, with the intent to provide a focused, highly- effective and efficient marketing program in the United States. AFM is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
Head of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
Avocados From Mexico
SOURCE Avocados From Mexico