WOBURN, Mass., Nov. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Azima DLI, the industry leader in Predictive Maintenance services, today announced the release of its ALERT™ 4.0 automated vibration diagnostics software.
ALERT 4.0 is for the serious vibration analyst. It makes navigating complex data more intuitive. Special incentives for new adopters are available through year-end.
ALERT 4.0 meets and exceeds the best practices of world-class PdM programs. ALERT 4.0 is flexible, scales easily, and integrates seamlessly with reliability programs of all sizes and from all places. It can be installed on an office PC; embedded on a TRIO® portable vibration data collector; or accessed remotely over the Internet via a cloud subscription with no software to manage. ALERT 4.0 is also the core of vibration diagnostics for Azima DLI's WATCHMAN™ Online Systems, and is used by Azima DLI's machinery experts to perform vibration analysis for WATCHMAN Service customers.
"ALERT 4.0 is truly a powerhouse of analysis features for the technical analyst and field engineer. It arms analysts with advanced tools to view dynamic data and fully understand the historical trends of machinery diagnoses," said Michael DeMaria, Director of Product Management at Azima DLI. "ALERT 4.0 has more than 50 specific product improvements that are certain to benefit ALERT users."
Innovative features of ALERT 4.0 include:
- All New Graphic Navigation Controls: Improved navigation controls offer enhanced diagnostic speed and accuracy with more dynamic data views (including peak locator, unit/scaling switching, harmonic and sideband family locators, and test date progression).
- Powerful Auto-Correlation Displays of Waveform Data & Circular Waveform Plots: New displays greatly empower analysts' abilities to identify faults.
- Comprehensive Bode Data & Nyquist Plots: New data presentation formats (both single and triaxial) support advanced analysis capabilities.
- Improved Trending of Spectral & Waveform Parameters: Analytical trends can be derived from waterfall graphs, including spectral or waveform peak, RMS, crest factor, or symmetry parameters.
- All New Amplitude Alarm Triggers: New algorithms identify spectral, waveform, demod and overall peaks values of potential concern to highlight each test location's data for immediate follow-up action.
- Improved Orbit & Circular Plots Displays: Improved displays offer enhanced, high resolution vibration analysis, and clearer representations of machine vibration and fault signatures.
"ALERT 4.0 represents a big leap in software and product innovation," said Ken Piety, Vice President of Technology at Azima DLI. "Our latest release significantly improves the user experience and overall condition-monitoring program effectiveness. Customers will be delighted with new capabilities and performance improvements that will directly impact their diagnostic team's productivity and accuracy."
The ALERT 4.0 family of software continues its innovative tradition with the release of ExpertALERT™, StandardALERT™ and ViewALERT™. ALERT 4.0 also connects with the WATCHMAN Reliability Portal to support multiple technologies for full integration of PdM programs.
Next Steps for Existing Customers:
ALERT 4.0 software is available through download from the Azima DLI Resource Center as a trial or full installation for existing customers. For more details on the installation and upgrade to ALERT 4.0, call Azima DLI customer support at (+1) 206-842-7656, or email Azima DLI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Steps for New Customers:
Special incentives for new adopters of ALERT 4.0 are available through year-end. Our experts will be happy to schedule a call to discuss your condition-monitoring needs and how we can help. For more information, please call our sales team at 781-938-0707, or email Azima DLI at sales @AzimaDLI.com.
About Azima DLI
Azima DLI is the industry leader in scalable, hosted predictive condition-monitoring services, and innovative products and software that deliver peak reliability, availability and uptime. Azima DLI's WATCHMAN™ Solutions use flexible deployment models, proven diagnostic software and unmatched analytical expertise to deliver sustainable, scalable and cost-effective condition-based maintenance programs that reduce risk, improve safety, increase production and optimize efficiency. Azima DLI is headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts with offices across the U.S. and international representation in Asia-Pacific, Central America, Europe, the Middle East, and South America. For more information, call +1 (781) 938-0707 or visit www.AzimaDLI.com.
SOURCE Azima DLI