BANGALORE, India, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Baby Food Market is segmented by Product Type (Dried baby food, Milk Formula, Prepared Baby Food, And Others), and Distribution Channel (Supermarket, Hypermarket, Small Grocery Retailers, Health and Beauty Retailers, And Others). This report covers Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast from 2021 to 2027. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Food & Drink Category.
The global Baby Food Market size was valued at USD 67.3 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 96.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2021 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of baby food market size are:
- Increasing urban population, changing lifestyles of individuals due to the considerable rise in disposable incomes.
- Significant increase in the count of working women population, leaves very less time for food preparation and breast-feeding the infants.
- In the urban areas packaged baby foods are in demand, as they provide adequate amounts of nutrition for infants with very less effort.
Inquire For Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-1J39/Baby_Food_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF BABY FOOD MARKET SIZE
As the number of working women population grows, there is less time for food preparation and breastfeeding, which necessitates the use of high-quality baby food. The increase in the count of the working women population is expected to drive the baby food market size.
Promotional campaigns and low-cost baby food items are expected to boost the baby food market size. Promotional campaigns will help create awareness about baby food products, especially in the rural areas of developing countries where the adoption of baby food products is low.
Organic baby foods are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the organic baby food market players. Parents prefer organic baby items for their children due to concerns about their health and general well-being. Chemicals, pesticides, preservatives, hormones, and antibiotics are commonly absent from organic baby food, which is gaining popularity.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-1J39/baby-food
BABY FOOD MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
The Milk formula segment of packaged baby food has the largest market share of 60.1% in 2019, followed by prepared baby food. The product category of prepared baby food, on the other hand, is expected to gain significant traction in the global market over the forecast period. The APAC area has a high concentration of milk formula baby food sales. Demand for prepared baby food, on the other hand, is mainly confined to developed regions.
In terms of distribution channels, the supermarket segment accounted for a large portion of the baby food market in 2019. Supermarkets are becoming more common as a result of the wide variety of consumer goods available under one roof, adequate parking space, and flexible operating hours. These stores carry a wide range of products in a given product category, giving customers more choices. However, the Small Grocery Retailers segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 6.6% from 2021-2027.
Asia-Pacific held the largest baby food market share of 40.0% in 2019 and is expected to continue its domination during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region's high birth rates and increasing buying power have boosted demand for baby food and milk formula-based products. Various companies engaged in intensive R&D activities in the baby food sector will be able to sell affordable baby food items in this area as a result of their efforts.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-1J39/Baby_Food_Market
Key market segments
By Product type
- Dried baby food
- Milk formula
- Prepared baby food
- Other baby food
- Small grocery retailers
- Health and beauty retailers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
- Friesland Campina
- Campbell Soups
- Hain Celestial Group
- Bellamy Organics.
- Hero Group
- Abbott Laboratories
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
- Perrigo Company plc
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1J39&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1J39&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Dried Baby Food Market is segmented By Type - Cereals and Porridge, Nutritional Powder, Snacks, Others, by Application -Hypermarket or Supermarket, Convenience Stores, Pharmacy, Online, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- The Global Organic Baby Food Market was valued at USD 5,834 Million in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 11,592 Million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2017 to 2023.
- Baby Food Product Market by Product-Type: Cereals, Milk Formula, Prepared, Frozen, Dried Food, Application: Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Food Stores, Online Retail, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Strained Baby Food Market by Product-Type: Fruit Puree, Veg. Puree, Other, Application: 0-6 Months, 6-12 Months, Above 12 Months, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Iron-Fortified Infant Formula Market by Product-Type: Wet Process Type, Dry Process Type, Application: Store-based Retailing, Online Retailing, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- The global baby infant formula market size is estimated to be USD 24,043 Million in 2018, and is projected to reach USD 45,348 Million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.5% from 2018 to 2025.
- The global infant nutrition market size was valued at USD 34.2 Billion in 2018, and is estimated to reach USD 61.6 Billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 7.7% from 2019 to 2026.
- Frozen Baby Foods Market by Product-Type: Frozen Ready Meals, Frozen Fruits and Vegetables, Frozen Meat, Other, Application: Direct Sales, Modern Trade, E-Retailers, Convenience Store, Specialty Store, by Application -Fruits and Vegetables, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- The global baby drinks market was valued at USD 20,936 Million in 2016, and is expected to garner USD 41,616 Million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 10.4% from 2017 to 2023.
- The Asia-Pacific baby infant formula market size was valued at USD 11.4 Billion in 2017, and is estimated to reach USD 26.8 Billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 9.8% from 2019 to 2026.
- The Canada baby food market size was valued at USD 1.3 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 2.4 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.60% from 2019 to 2026.
- The U.S. baby food market size was valued at USD 12.9 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 17.2 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2019 to 2026.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports