ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Strides being made by static out of home advertisements are the key pivot for the evolution of the flex banner market. High penetration of out-of-home (OOH) media advertisements for branding and general information purposes in various sectors has spurred the introduction of better materials. These can operate even in harsh climatic condition.
The use of fabrics has enabled stakeholders in the flex banner market value chain to promote circular economy, especially while offering online banner ads.
TMR analysts opine that flex banners offer end users a vast scope for eye-grabbing business messages. Recently they have been extensively utilized by governments in displaying precautionary measures related to coronavirus pandemic. Clocking a CAGR of ~5% during 2020 to 2030, the market is projected to reach worth of ~US$4 bn by 2030-end.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Key Findings of Flex Banner Market Report
- Of all the product types, vinyl sticker segment is expected to expand at promising pace
- Of the various key end users, retail is the leading as well as the fastest segment in the flex banner market
- Of all the distribution channels, offline hold the major share
- Online channels hold vast demand potential over the forecast period
- Regionally, Asia Pacific is the leading market
- Demand in retail and BFSI makes the U.S. a prominent regional market
Explore 176 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Flex Banner Market (Product: Flex Banner [Back Lit, Front Lit, and Non Lit] and Vinyl Sticker [Back Lit, Front Lit, and Non Lit]; Raw Material: PVC, Fabric, and Others; End Use: BFSI, Retail, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure, and Others; and Distribution Channel: Online and Offline) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/flex-banner-market.html
Flex Banner Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Sheer pace of urbanization around the world is a key trend spurring the utilization of flex banners in OOH media.
- Strides being made by digital-out-of-home (DOOH) are carving out new revenue streams for stakeholders in the flex banner market.
- Efforts to expand the supply chains and ease of availability through online channels are key trends boosting the growth of market opportunities.
- Custom designing through 3D printing has unlocked a new prospect in the market. Thus, decline in cost of 3D printing is a key aspect of the expansion of the market.
- In many cases, flex banner are being preferred over digital/LED banners, mainly due to their self-extinguishing features.
- Growing popularity of online printing services for flex boards, such as vinyl printing, is spurring the opportunities for market players.
- Growing demand for decals has also reinforced rapid growth in the market.
- The use of creative marketing campaigns and experiential marketing by brands has also boosted the demand.
- Growing demand for back lit flex banners in advertisement in hoardings and building murals is a key factor for market's expansion in developing regions.
Request the COVID-19 Impact Analysis across Industry and Market at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77413
Flex Banner Market: Regional Landscape
Asia Pacific has been the leading regional market. The region is replete with opportunities, spurred in part by emerging government guidelines. An example is in India where the Government is committed to promote the use of flex banners for spreading public information.
Growing promotion of OOH media in the BFSI and retail sectors has generated sizable revenues to North America flex banner market. The regional market is seeing vast avenues in the U.S.
Analyze global flex banner market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Flex Banner Market: Competitive Assessment
Top players in flex banner market are keen on consolidating their supply chains. Some of the aspiring players are leaning on offering doorstep flex delivery. Few companies have been spending on acquisitions, especially global players acquiring small, local players. This enables them to offer innovative flex banners for out-of-home (OOH) media.
Access TMR Press Releases - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The Flex Banner Market can be segmented as follows:
Global Flex Banner Market: Segmentation
Flex Banner Market, by Product
- Flex Banner
- Back Lit
- Front Lit
- Non Lit
- Vinyl Sticker
- Back Lit
- Front Lit
- Non Lit
Flex Banner Market, by Raw Material
Flex Banner Market, by End Use
- Sports & Leisure
Flex Banner Market, by Distribution Channel
Flex Banner Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Consumer Goods & Services Industry:
Online Home Decor Market – TMR predicts the growing demand for home decor across the globe to have a noteworthy impact on the overall online home decor market. The advancements in product design and the introduction of multi-functional home furnishing products are anticipated to propel the sale of online home decor in the Europe region.
Liquid Dispensing Pump, Air Mist Spray, and Trigger Spray Market – The global liquid dispensing pump, air mist spray, and trigger spray market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors regarding which TMR offers thorough insights and forecasts in the global liquid dispensing pump, air mist spray, and trigger spray market report.
Fancy Yarn Market – The global fancy yarn market would be largely driven by increasing demand for fashion fabrics, rapid expansion of the middle-class population, and changing consumer preferences regarding fashion and clothing. These factors are expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Access TMR Upcoming Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Access Recently Published Reports by TMR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/flex-banner-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research