REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Badgeville, the global leader in business gamification, today announced the launch of Badgeville for Yammer, the next version of its product to add game, reputation, and social mechanics to Yammer Enterprise deployments. The new Badgeville for Yammer is designed to quickly and easily integrate Badgeville's award-winning gamification technology with Yammer and is now available in the Yammer App Directory.
Badgeville for Yammer is designed to leverage the large investments made in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online by creating an engaging and personalized experience for Yammer users. The new version integrates seamlessly with Yammer, whether integrated with SharePoint or standalone, so Yammer Admins can create a compelling gamification strategy with minimal internal resources.
Badgeville President & CEO Jon Shalowitz has noted the strong demand from Yammer customers to add Badgeville's award-winning business gamification solution to drive user engagement and help ensure that migrations to SharePoint 2013 that include Yammer are successful.
"We're working with some of the largest global Yammer deployments to maximize investments and drive Yammer user engagement," said Shalowitz. "By integrating deeply with Yammer functionality, our customers also gain access to compelling analytics that help them to gain insight into users and usage."
Badgeville for Yammer features:
- Gamification of Social Actions: detects, analyzes and rewards social actions such as posts, replies, polls, praises, mentions, etc., globally or within specific groups
- Posting of Rewards: rewards earned for activity, expertise, peer recognition, etc. posted automatically to feeds and activity steams
- Direct Messaging: shares badge notifications with other users via direct messaging
- User Analytics: captures behavioral analytics on usage, collaboration and recognition
- Cross-App Gamification: blends engagement profiles across other Badgeville gamified applications such as SharePoint, Jive, CRM, learning management, etc. to create a holistic view of employee engagement
Badgeville for Yammer is the ideal solution to motivate employees to contribute to Yammer communities, improve the quality of conversations and facilitate collaboration. With Badgeville, businesses can easily select and reward desired actions to drive quantifiable business results. Badgeville's Behavior Lab team works with each customer to define and measure business goals.
For more information, visit www.Badgeville.com
Badgeville is the global leader in business gamification. With hundreds of name brand customers, Badgeville brings game, reputation, and social mechanics to industry leaders and innovators including American Express, Oracle, Samsung, Bell Media, Kendall Jackson, Philips Electronics, and more. Founded in 2010, Badgeville is based in Redwood City, CA and New York City.
To learn more, follow @Badgeville or visit www.badgeville.com