SHENZHEN, China, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- In previous years, BAKO's DIAMOND SERIES attracted users' attention from all over the world -- sparking an increase of interest in the LED display business, especially in rental applications.
To meet more demands from clients, BAKO has upgraded DIAMOND SERIES' and named it D-Pro series.
The most striking features for D-Pro series are as below:
1) Power/data cable free: for modules, there are no power or data cables. For cabinet connection, there are no power or data cables, either. There is a button on each cabinet. All users have to do is just turn the button for power/data on and off. Needless to say, this can reduce labor outlay by quite a lot. Also, it can assure good power/data connection during rental applications.
2) 100% front service: for modules, they can be removed from the front for maintenance. For power and receiving cards, users can also take them out from the front for maintenance. This is very flexible for different applications.
Apart from the above two features, there are also some others:
3) Standardized cabinet size: Cabinet size is still 500*500mm which can be applied for indoor P2.97, P3.91, P4.81 and outdoor P4.81.
4) Seamless connection: We apply CNC (Computer numerical control) technology for both module and cabinet and the precision error is below 0.05mm. Therefore, seamless connection can be ensured between cabinets.
5) LCD screen to show important information: There is a small LCD screen on the back of the cabinet to show key information like voltage, temperature, single use time and total use time. There is also a button for convenient testing.
Apart from the above mentioned points, there are also some other advantages such as easy stack/hanging installation and tool-free for installation. If you wish to know more information about the product, please visit: http://www.szbako.com/cable-free/
Also, D-Pro series will be available at Infocomm Orlando:
•Exhibition name: InfoComm Orlando 2017
•BAKO booth NO: 989
•Date: June 14~16, 2017
•Location: Orange County Convention Center-Lever 2 west Halls A1-E, Orlando, Florida, USA.
For more information about BAKO, please contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bako-launches-d-pro-series-cable-free-die-casting-aluminum-cabinet-for-rental-led-display-300470101.html
SOURCE Shenzhen BAKO Optoelectronics Co., Ltd