SHENZHEN, China, May 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BAKO, a leading LED display supplier from China, has launched its sixth-generation die-casting aluminum cabinet for rental applications, the DIAMOND SERIES. The DIAMOND SERIES has quickly seized attention in the international LED display market. In the previous four months, there have been around 3,000 square meters of rental LED displays exported all over the world.
The new DIAMOND SERIES product is a prime example of BAKO's attention to detail. "DIAMOND" contains two aspects of ideas. First, the diamond is acknowledged as the most solid material in nature. Therefore, it means BAKO's design is strong enough for the severe application of rental use. Second, the cabinet design is elegant and nice-looking, just like the noble diamond. Such a high-level design is sure to improve the public idea about Made-in-China image.
- Both front and rear service available: The traditional design for rental displays is rear service, but BAKO's design perfectly combines both front and rear service. Therefore, users can make fast service wherever the displays are applied.
- Cable-free: There is no data or power cables on the modules. Both are in a pin-type socket. Cable-free design makes for fast installation, easy maintenance and stable power/data transmission.
- Back-up data connection: Data transmission is vital for rental use. Because of this, there is an included back-up data connection. Once there is any unexpected problem, it can be transferred to the back-up immediately.
- LCD screen to show important information: There is a small LCD screen on the back of the cabinet to show key information like voltage, temperature, single use time and total use time. There is also a button for convenient testing.
- Seamless connection: We apply CNC (computer numerical control) technology for both the module and the cabinet and the precision error is below 0.05mm. So it can ensure seamless connection between cabinets.
- Standardized cabinet size: There are two cabinet sizes: 500*500mm and 500*1000mm. They can be applied for indoor P1.95, P2.97, P3.91, P4.81 and outdoor P3.91, P4.81, P6.25, among which indoor P3.91 and outdoor P4.81 are best-sellers.
Apart from the above mentioned points, there are also some other advantages like easy stack/hanging installation and tool-free for installation. If you wish to know more information about the product, please visit: http://www.szbako.com/diamoad/index.html
BAKO has eleven years' experience in LED display manufacturing and always pays special attention to technical and design innovation to improve users' business level and reduce labor cost. Now BAKO focuses on three product series: rental LED displays, small pitch LED displays and SMD outdoor LED displays. If you want to know more about BAKO, please visit: www.szbako.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bakos-new-diamond-series-die-cast-rental-led-display-highly-appreciated-on-the-international-market-300268826.html