SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif., April 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- XpediAR is a new full featured native cloud asset-based lending (ABL) portfolio solution that is changing the way banks do business, and driving value for CapitalSource (formerly Pacific Western Bank), Technology Credit Union, and others in the financial services market. Unlike existing ABL solutions available today, XpediAR provides commercial lenders, banks, and customers with a fully customizable, real-time ABL collateral monitoring, and compliance solution that effortlessly integrates with in-house core banking systems.
"XpediAR is breathing much needed innovation into ABL, an industry that has seen relatively little technological change," said Craig Sproule, founder and CEO of Metavine, Inc. "XpediAR proves that apps built on no-code platforms like Metavine are enterprise-grade and can easily integrate with legacy banking systems."
Created in partnership with Metavine Inc.'s no-code, digitally agile platform and CoreVision Strategies, LLC, XpediAR software is flexible, uniquely customizable, and scalable – further differentiating itself from other static legacy solutions. Designed in consultation with ABL industry experts, specific features and functionality applauded by customers include:
- Borrower & Lender Portals, allowing lenders to manage loans, while borrowers gain access to loan information, upload collateral detail, and request drawdowns against funds, anytime.
- Collateral Monitoring and Analysis, with the ability to examine, monitor, track and calculate borrowing base vs. asset base via complex algorithms.
- Agile Report and Dashboard creation with over 55 standard reports, exportable to Excel and other formats.
- Performs hundreds of thousands of transactions daily, 24/7, with the majority occurring at peak load times, all in conformity with best industry practices including: Spreading, Loan Document Management, Trend Analysis, Automated Aging, Dynamic Borrowing Base, Automated Assignment, Advance Calculator, Integrated Electronic Signatures, Fraud Detection, and Approvals Workflow.
- Provides Loan Alerts so that users are immediately informed of issues that may affect loan compliance or availability.
XpediAR's dynamic borrowing base has added improvements of speed, accuracy and user friendliness.
As Jeffrey Lizar, Executive VP of CapitalSource Business Finance Group remarks, "XpediAR has notably improved past ABL systems, particularly with ease of reporting, meeting compliance requirements as well as the ability to scale and customize."
"The XpediAR platform allows lenders to confidently, proficiently and cost-effectively extend new loans and service existing loans." Martin H. Hali, Managing Partner, CoreVision Strategies, LLC.
Metavine delivers an innovative approach to the enterprise application life cycle that enables companies to achieve cloud-first digital agility. For more information on Metavine and XpediAR, please visit http://www.xpediar.com/
About CoreVision Strategies
CoreVision Strategies LLC is a professional services organization that has for over 30 years provided a range of services and products to assist our clients in minimizing risk and loss as it relates to their receivables, collateral or investments. CoreVision is comprised of seasoned executives and professionals from the Accounting, Banking, Credit and Collections, Legal, Management Consulting Finance and Treasury. https://corevision.com/
SOURCE Metavine, Inc.