LAS VEGAS, March 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Customer Contact Week, the largest and most comprehensive event for customer service and CX professionals, returns to The Mirage in Las Vegas this year, June 18-22. This event is projected to attract over 2,500 senior decision makers who spearhead contact center and customer experience strategies.
Barbara Corcoran will deliver her opening keynote address on Wednesday, June 20th where she will share her tried and true strategies for getting teams motivated, for hiring the best and the brightest employees, and her methods for creating a fun work environment that lends to an enhanced overall atmosphere. Her unique and practical lessons will provide attendees with the tools they need to elevate their customer experience practices to the next level of excellence.
"It is both an honor and a privilege to bring together industry leaders year after year under one roof. It has been such a rewarding experience to watch this event grow" – Mario Matulich, Executive Director, Customer Management Practice
This year's agenda, developed through meticulous and in-depth research by CCW Digital and the esteemed CCW Advisory Board, captures current issues and future challenges that are pivotal in the customer service industry today. The conference will address topics such as Chatbots and their roles in the industry, comprehensive workshops that focus on retention and engagement, customer service delivery optimization, as well as an impressive list of keynote speakers. Some of our top sponsors include big names such as Vonage Business, Microsoft, Salesforce, Genesys, ServiceNow, Five9, and IBM Watson. In addition to Barbara's participation, the CCW speaker faculty represents leaders ranging from start-ups to established brands.
The CCW Vegas speaker faculty includes:
- Jeanne Bliss, President, Customer Bliss and Author of "Would You Do That To Your Mother?"
- Jason Bradshaw, Chief Customer Officer, Volkswagen Group Australia
- Donald Hicks, VP User Service, Twitter
- Carol Brolley, President of Global Business Service Operations, United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Kelly Durkin, VP Customer Service, Chewy.com
- Janelle Sallenave, Head of Customer Support, North America, Uber
- Tom Karinshak, EVP of Customer Care, Comcast
- Paul L. Turner, VP Operations, WebMD
- Josh Ives, VP Customer Experience, Samsung Electronics
- Shep Hyken, Chief Amazement Officer, Shepard Presentations, LLC
- Nick Friedman, President and Co-Founder, College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving
- Dustin Cheek, VP Contact Center Operations, Prime Therapeutics
- Bob Azman, VP Traveler Services, Americas and Global, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Dylan Astle, Chief Operating Officer, DirectBuy
To view the agenda or learn more about the speaking/sponsoring/attending CCW, please visit www.customercontactweek.com. For the latest news and CCW developments, follow us at @custcontactweek
About CCW: Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, CCW is the world's largest customer contact event series. With an optimized balance of conference and expo, CCW is the place where customer care, CX, and contact center leaders come together. In 2018 we're introducing our new look as Customer Contact Week. CCW is brought to you by the Customer Management Practice – the Analyst, Advisor, and Industry Network for all things Customer Management.
About the Customer Management Practice:
The Customer Management Practice enables better navigation of the continually changing customer management sector by keeping professionals informed on the latest industry trends, drivers, and evolving initiatives through our extensive market research, reporting, and unparalleled events.
Customer Management Practice
SOURCE Customer Contact Week