CANTON, Mass., March 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Baskin-Robbins, the world's largest chain of specialty ice cream shops, unveiled its second "Moments" concept store in El Paso, Texas. The design, which gives guests an entirely new and engaging experience, is rolling out to Baskin-Robbins nationwide after debuting in Fresno, California in 2018.
The "Moments" store concept is designed to deliver on Baskin-Robbins' commitment to bringing guests great flavors and memorable moments. The El Paso location showcases the brand's U.S. store of the future, with an atmosphere purposefully designed to make it easier than ever to connect with people over ice cream.
This Texas debut was made possible by two dedicated local franchisees and mother-daughter team – Grace Hauser and Vanessa Hauser Herrera. With 10 locations in the El Paso area, Grace and Vanessa were the perfect duo to introduce Texas to this new chapter in Baskin-Robbins history.
"Baskin-Robbins has played such a major role in our family's history, so we were thrilled when presented with the opportunity to do the same for this iconic brand," said Vanessa Hauser Herrera, co-franchisee of the new "Moments" location. "We cannot wait for the El Paso community to join us for this new Baskin-Robbins experience!"
Key features of the new El Paso "Moments" store include:
- Modern design: The special interior design features inviting and contemporary décor with bright colors to spark joy and optimism and creates a premium experience for guests to create special moments.
- New ice cream dipping cabinets: An expanded row of modern and sleek glass cases prominently display premium ice cream flavors, ice cream cakes and the new ice cream novelties collection.
- A modernized menu: A new product platform created specifically for select "Moments" stores including premium novelties: hand-dipped and snackable frozen treats, including chocolate-dipped bananas, Polar Pizza slices, Ice Cream Bars and Smoothie Bars as well as indulgent, hand-dipped fancy waffle cones. An expanded toppings station also gives guests more variety and options for customization when choosing a sweet treat.
- Wall mural: A colorful wall mural features unique and interactive artwork to celebrate the key attributes of each local community and help create a strong connection between Baskin-Robbins and local guests. The mural also includes images that are intended for guests to engage with and share photos of on social media. The El Paso mural features local landmarks and features such as the Star on the Mountain, the Transnational Streetcar, the historic Mission Socorro as well as a friendly miner mascot.
- Flexible and comfortable seating: Indoor seating gives guests more options and features upholstered banquette and oversized swivel chair for maximum comfort. Outdoor seating is also available to enjoy sunny and warm weather in El Paso.
- Upgraded digital menu boards: An entirely new digital menu board displays products in an engaging way with high quality photos and video imagery.
- Convenient drive-thru: Ice cream fans in El Paso will be able to enjoy their favorite Baskin-Robbins treats and new novelties with more ease than ever thanks to this location's drive thru.
"Many people today live busy, always-on lives, which means that a chance to unplug and spend a few minutes reconnecting with your friend, partner or child is all the more meaningful," said Carol Austin, Vice President of Marketing. "That's why we are so excited about the new 'Moments' store design, which encourages guests to come in, slow down and enjoy the best ice cream on Earth."
For more information about Baskin-Robbins' wide variety of premium ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
Named a top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine's 39th annual Franchise 500(r) ranking in 2018, Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream, a full range of beverages, and a delicious lineup of desserts including custom ice cream cakes, the Polar Pizza® Ice Cream Treat and take-home ice cream quarts and pints, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 8,000 retail shops in 54 countries worldwide. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.