ALBANY, New York, Aug. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new research report published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) the global battery management system market is expected to reach a value of ~ US$ 16.6 Bn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 18.5% from 2019 to 2027. According to the report, the global battery management system market is likely to continue to be influenced by a range of macroeconomic and market-specific factors in the next few years. In terms of demand, North America is projected to continue to lead the global battery management system market, with the market in the region expanding at a CAGR of ~ 18% between 2019 and 2027.
For more detailed insights on "Battery Management System Market" Request a PDF Sample -https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=12116
Global Battery Management System Market: Overview
- The global battery management system market is expected to be driven by the increasing adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) as well as rechargeable batteries.
- Increasing awareness about the harmful effects of petrol- and diesel-powered cars on the environment has resulted in advancements in the automotive industry in the form of electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles. Increasing consumer demand has resulted in continuous technological advances in electric cars and hybrid electric cars, which are intended to maximize vehicle efficiency and minimize fuel expenses.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure
Lithium-ion-based Batteries to Rule
- The lithium-ion segment is expected to dominate the global battery management system market during the forecast period, owing to the rising usage of portable devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and Bluetooth devices.
- Lithium-ion batteries are considered high-power and high-capacity batteries. BMSs are used for the protection and management of lithium-ion battery packs.
Automotive a Prominent Application in the Battery Management System Market
- Due to the increasing number of cars requiring rechargeable batteries, including EVs, hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), the automotive sector is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR in the battery management system market during the forecast period.
- The automotive segment held 25.5% share of the global battery management system market, in terms of revenue, in 2018.
- The consumer electronics segment is projected to witness robust growth in the battery management system market throughout the forecast period, due to the increasing usage of portable electronics devices and growing number of consumer applications.
Request for Discount on This Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=12116
North America to be a Highly Lucrative Market for Battery Management Systems
- In terms of region, the global battery management system market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. North America dominated the global battery management system market, holding 43.5% of the market share in 2018.
- In North America, the U.S. is anticipated to be a major market for battery management systems in the near future. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act makes provision for the funding of development of HEVs for use by private and public institutions. This factor is anticipated to have a positive impact on the battery management system market in the country in the near future.
- The presence of a large number of market players and extensive research & development activities in the region are also expected to drive the battery management system market in North America during the forecast period.
Buy our Premium Research Report on Battery Management System Market at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=12116<ype=S
Battery Management System Market: Competition Landscape
- With the objective of business expansion, several players operating in the global battery management system market are expanding their offerings through investments in new product development. An increasing number of players are spending significantly on R&D activities to develop technologically-advanced battery management systems.
- Some of the prominent players operating in the global battery management system market are Analog Devices, Inc., Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Broadcom Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Infineon Technologies AG, Schneider Electric SE, and On Semiconductor.
Request a Customization - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=12116
The global battery management system market has been segmented as follows:
Battery Management System Market by Battery
- Flow Batteries
Battery Management System Market by Topology
Battery Management System Market by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Medical & Healthcare
- Military & Defense
- Renewable Energy Systems
Popular Research Reports by TMR:
- Industrial Agitators Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/battery-analyzer-market.html
- Solar Battery Charger Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/solar-battery-charger-market.html
- Battery Free Wireless Sensor Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/battery-free-wireless-sensor-market.html
- Battery Electronic Control Unit Market for Electric Vehicle - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/battery-electronic-control-unit-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Research Blog: https://newsregal.com/
SOURCE Transparency Market Research