SAN JOSE, Calif., March 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BCA Architects will present a final master plan to the Brea Olinda Unified District at one of two scheduled board meetings slated for March or April.
The Master Plan and Conditions Assessments of 5 elementary school sites developed by BCA will guide future renovation, maintenance and campus development for the next 10 years. The District's most current educational specifications from September of 2010 were integrated into these master plan recommendations.
Goals identified by the district and school staff include:
Current Funding Focus (2012 Bond)
- Create a 21st Century Learning Environment
- Modernize old classrooms and classroom buildings to current education and technology standards
- Modernize Multi Purpose / Cafeteria buildings
- Implement campus-wide sustainability to save energy and lower operational cost
Future Funding Focus
- New Permanent Classroom Buildings
- New Multi Purpose / Classroom Buildings
- New Library / Media / Classroom Buildings
- Expand / Modernize Administration
- Modernize site infrastructure to support functionality and minimize maintenance and operations cost
- Increase & optimize Hard Court Area by eliminating portables
For information about BCA Architects, visit www.bcaarchitects.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: Rachel Fierro, (408) 588-3835 or [email protected]
SOURCE BCA Architects