ASPEN, Colo., July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Aspen Security Forum, which runs July 22-25, invites the public at large to engage with its speakers and other followers online and through social media. There will be opportunities to share videos, watch sessions, and add to the dialogue from anywhere in the world.
People can join the Aspen Security Forum conversation across a variety of platforms:
- Twitter: Follow @AspenSecurity and @AspenInstitute, tweet your thoughts using #AspenSecurity, and follow our speakers at as.pn/asfspkrs15.
- Facebook: Like us at Facebook.com/AspenInstitute
- Instagram: See our behind-the-scenes photos and show us your point of view using #AspenSecurity. Instagram.com/AspenInstitute
- Video: Watch sessions in real-time at aspensecurityforum.org/live
- YouTube: Subscribe to watch highlights from your favorite discussions or catch full sessions you missed. YouTube.com/AspenInstitute
- Periscope: Follow the Aspen Institute for behind-the-scenes footage throughout the week by downloading the Periscope app on your mobile device.
- LinkedIn: Get advice from speakers, hear from leading Institute experts, and more on the official LinkedIn Aspen Institute channel: linkedin.com/company/the-aspen-institute.
For a complete list of currently confirmed speakers and moderators as well as the current agenda, please visit www.aspensecurityforum.org. The 2015 Aspen Security Forum is presented by the Aspen Institute Homeland Security Program in partnership with CNN. Sponsors for the 2015 Aspen Security Forum are IBM, Intel Security, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, and Target.
About the Aspen Institute
The Aspen Institute's Homeland Security Program works to heighten public awareness as to the nation's continued vulnerability to terrorism, and to persuade the nation to take the necessary steps to close the gap between how secure we should be and how secure we actually are. For more information, please visit www.aspeninstitute.org/security.
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C. Its mission is to foster leadership based on enduring values and to provide a nonpartisan venue for dealing with critical issues. The Institute is based in Washington, D.C.; Aspen, Colorado; and on the Wye River on Maryland's Eastern Shore. It also has offices in New York City and an international network of partners. For more information, visit www.aspeninstitute.org.
SOURCE The Aspen Institute