AVENTURA, Fla., April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Benihana Inc., the nation's leading operator of Japanese-inspired teppanyaki and sushi restaurants, has announced its latest limited-time menu offerings, which will be available exclusively at select Benihana restaurants from April 25 through July 24.
Guests who are looking for something a little more adventurous than your standard sashimi can get their raw fish kick with Benihana's poke entrées and sides. Poke is often called the distant cousin of sushi and means "to slice or cut crosswise into pieces," which describes the way in which the fish is cut. Benihana's Salmon and Tuna poke are dressed with a sweet soy sauce, thinly sliced onion, avocado, cucumber, seaweed salad and masago, for a light and refreshing Japanese-inspired flavor profile. Guests can enjoy the Poke as a side or as an entrée served with a bowl of white rice.
Guests will also want to try Benihana's latest limited-time drink offerings while available.
- The Benihana Punch Bowl takes our classic Benihana Punch and turns it into a communal experience. Our punch blends Myers's Platinum rum, Bols Peach Brandy, Bols Strawberry Liqueur and tropical fruit juices. Enjoy this staple as a punch bowl, in a Benihana mug or as a cocktail.
- Our Bacardi Pineapple Fusion Rum is muddled with grilled pineapple and salted caramel syrup. This mixture is then shaken with lemon juice and topped with Bacardi Gran Reserva 8.
- Our Passiflora sangria is a wine-based cocktail that catches the smooth flavors of Summer in a glass. Refresh with the flavors of Grey Goose Le Citron, passion fruit puree, vanilla syrup, lemon wedge and Beso del Sol Sangria.
- The Ichigo Whiskey Smash is a simple drink that is tailor-made for warm summer nights. It combines Nikka Coffey Grain Whiskey with fresh muddled strawberries, simple syrup and Peychaud's Bitters.
- The Anew Rose is a versatile and flavorful wine, which pairs well with grilled scallops and our Benihana Hibachi Chicken Rice. Enjoy notes of fresh watermelon, strawberry and peach.
- Sake connoisseurs should set their sights on the Mio Sparkling Sake. It's refreshing, with a fruity and unique sweet aroma. Crafted in the traditional brewing style with rice, water and Koji, Mio appeals to a wide range of tastes.
The featured menu items can be found at select Benihana restaurants. For more information about these menu items or to find a Benihana location and make a reservation today, visit www.benihana.com.
Headquartered in Aventura, Florida, Benihana Inc. is the nation's leading operator of Japanese-inspired teppanyaki and sushi restaurants with 101 restaurants nationwide, including 66 Benihana restaurants, eight Haru Sushi restaurants and 27 RA Sushi restaurants. In addition, 10 franchised Benihana restaurants are operating in the United States, Caribbean, and Central and South America. To learn more about Benihana Inc. and its three restaurant concepts, please view the corporate video at www.benihana.com/about/company-video/. To download the Benihana Sticker Pack, please visit http://apple.co/2lml8Dg.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/benihana-now-serving-salmon-and-tuna-poke-available-for-limited-time-300443056.html