22 Nov, 2019, 11:10 ET
BOSTON, Nov. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Compare the top early Cricut deals for Black Friday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on Cricut machines and bundles listed below by the deals team at The Consumer Post.
Best Cricut deals:
● Save up to 53% on Cricut cutting machines, heat press & craft tools bundles at Cricut.com - check live prices on top-rated Cricut Maker, Explore, EasyPress & more
● Save up to $217 on Cricut maker machines & bundle deals at Cricut.com
● Save up to $153 on the Cricut EasyPress & EasyPress Mini machines at Cricut.com
● Save up to $308 on Cricut Explore Air 2 cutting machines and bundles at Cricut.com - check live prices on Everything & Essentials bundles with vibrant colors like raspberry, fuschia, lilac, rose & Martha Stewart edition
● Save up to $110 on Cricut cutting machines & craft tool bundles at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Cricut Maker and Explore Air 2 in Mint & Champagne
● Save up to 32% on Cricut EasyPress & EasyPress Mini machines at Amazon
Black Friday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon's Black Friday page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their latest deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Cricut machine is a versatile device that can be used to make tiny and intricate shapes or create large layouts and extraordinary designs. The Cricut Maker can cut through cardboard, leather, and even basswood. This product is similar to the Cricut Explore Air 2 in terms of uploading files, wireless Bluetooth technology, and exterior color variations. Customers can get both machines in a bundle with a lot of other essential items such as cutting boards, various blades, pens, and tapes.
What is the reason Black Friday is called Black Friday? Black Friday is a term used to describe the Friday following Thanksgiving when many stores offer highly discounted sales. It is so-called because many retailers go 'into the black' and earn significant profits.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post
Share this article