MADISON, N.J., Aug. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate today announced a strategic change to its core values of Passion, Authenticity, Innovation, Growth and Excellence (PAIGE), upon which the real estate brand was founded in 2008. The brand has changed the "I" in PAIGE to Inclusion. With this change, the lifestyle brand is publically stating the importance of embracing people across ethnicities, demographics and lifestyles and drawing inspiration from all industries to catalyze innovation in real estate.
The evolution of the BHGRE® brand's core values is a reflection of its many accomplishments, showing both results and continued commitment as it enters the next phase of its life cycle. The concept of inclusion encompasses a range of ideas and opportunities that Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is proud to champion in the industry:
- Several identified generations of people are potential consumers. This is an unprecedented range of perspectives, styles and need sets that real estate companies must understand to deliver the highest levels of service.
- Diversity in ethnicity and lifestyle has opened up new business opportunities for real estate professionals and made it possible for consumers to enjoy personalized service before, during and after this most important transaction.
- Across industries, the companies universally recognized as the most innovative are those that look outside of their respective industries and competitive sets for new, strategic ideas. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate has done this since inception, drawing inspiration from industries including retail, travel and technology to help move the industry forward.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate integrates its core values into every strategy. It introduces each of its internal and external brand events and meetings with a celebration of PAIGE as a reminder to its corporate employees and franchisees what the brand stands for and what guides its business strategies and growth decisions.
Furthermore, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate has been recognized for its support and involvement of key industry organizations supporting homeownership and real estate career development for all, including the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA), the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) and the National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP).
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate's Core Values are Now:
- Passion – to stimulate energy to a higher level of inspiration and emotion
- Authenticity – being exactly what we claim to be
- Inclusion – to embrace all people and ideas
- Growth – to have increasing influence
- Excellence – to consistently exceed expectations
- "Inclusion is the bond that unites us all and inspires us to do our best work. There has never been a more exciting time to be in real estate. The exponential rate of consumer empowerment, technology and collaboration gives us all the opportunity to accomplish beyond what we could have dreamed about even 10 years ago. With the evolution of PAIGE, we are making a pledge to integrate inclusion into everything we do: for our network, for our clients and for the industry." – Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
- "When we affiliated with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, we were joining a brand that represented the future," said "Inclusion is the accelerating force that will drive our industry forward. This goes beyond attracting talent of all ages, backgrounds and perspectives. It is how we can draw inspiration from outside the industry to change the way we do things ─ and with that knowledge offer the most personalized, innovative service to everyone with whom we work." – Mark Woodroof, managing partner of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene, a Houston-based brokerage ranked No. 49 in the REAL Trends 500 rankings for sales volume.
- "To be innovative is to walk a more challenging path. Incorporating innovation into our original core values at launch ensured we never lost sight of that goal. Our lifestyle branding, representing the voice of the consumer, technology and thought leadership, demonstrates the innovation that has been a hallmark of our brand's journey. In parallel, we have been honored to have helped pioneer a commitment to embracing all people and new ideas into our industry. We believe inclusion will be the catalyst to transformative change and breakthrough opportunities in real estate." – Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 10,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 300 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States and Canada.
Better Homes and Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
For more information, visit www.BHGRealEstate.com.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate