BOSTON, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Manhattan Software, the world leader in real estate and facility management software, announced the arrival of a new Big Data and Analytics technology solution to their global client base at their Annual User Conference in Las Vegas. Manhattan Analytics (MA) creates knowledge from real estate (RE) and facility management (FM) data for industry executives making critical decisions about their property and building portfolios. It is a unique blend of data populated by Manhattan's CAFM and IWMS solutions, combined with other data sources (i.e., Microsoft® Excel®, sensor and meter readings, financials, etc.). This creates a set of "big data" that is organized and managed to allow insightful analysis on the performance of properties in the past, present – even predictions for the future.
"We believe that Manhattan Analytics is an industry changing technology solution which visualizes the performance of real estate portfolios, both financially and operationally, for executives called upon to make strategic RE and FM decisions for their organizations," said Craig Gillespie, Global CEO. "In this turbulent economic climate, corporations and institutions have no choice but to understand in detail how one building compares to another according to certain key performance indicators (KPIs). MA allows executives to instantaneously see these KPIs on charts, grids, graphs or maps."
The benefits of Manhattan Analytics include:
- Instant ROI: immediately take advantage of the benefits as your data is automatically ported to MA from your Manhattan system
- Leverage your investment in Manhattan: because you already have basic building, location and people data in your Manhattan solution, you can now get more insight from your Manhattan implementation
- Understand what is working and what is not: by looking at the data in different ways and visualizing key patterns, you will be able to more clearly understand which buildings are performing well and which are not, as well as where the outliers are in the portfolio
- Reduce costs and improve efficiencies: by understanding historical trends as well as the existing state of each building you own or lease, you can begin to highlight opportunities to cut costs while improving operating efficiencies
- Manage risk: in today's transparent business climate, it is important to have more precise metrics and risk management models
- Improve decision making: by using MA you are utilizing a methodology with clear logic and explicit supporting data to make decisions which will give the C-suite more comfort in your improved decision processes.
- Extremely user friendly: no training or complex implementation required
- Easy integration: pull in other data sources like Excel (or input TCO data) or other FM or RE databases
- Industry standard benchmarks: in subsequent releases, we will include the capability of comparing your data with industry standard benchmark data
This announcement is for the pre-release of Manhattan Analytics which will be available to a limited group of customers with Release 1.0 available at the end of third quarter of 2013.
About Manhattan Software
Manhattan Software is the world leader in real estate and facility management software. Manhattan is focused on improving the performance of our clients' real estate and facilities, wherever they are located. Manhattan Software offers two product suites: Manhattan, the #1 Integrated Workplace Management Solution (IWMS) and CenterStone, the leading Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) software product. As an integrated suite of products, Manhattan improves clients' performance by enabling seamless management of all aspects of their real estate operations and portfolio. Manhattan is an advanced, web-based real estate lifecycle solution that readily integrates into an organization's existing infrastructure. Manhattan Software is named a "leader" in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IWMS.
For additional information, visit www.manhattansoftware.com.
SOURCE Manhattan Software