AUSTIN, Texas, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bigcommerce, the leading e-commerce website builder for fast-growth businesses, recently made their free webinar "How to Use Content for E-commerce Marketing" available online. In this joint web seminar with HubSpot, marketing experts Heidi Wong and Sam Mallikarjunan share proven techniques to draw shoppers to your online store, keep them there longer and bring them back regularly through content marketing.
It's no secret that one of the biggest rules in marketing is "content sells." But many e-commerce business owners often struggle with how to reach new customers through each stage of the buying process and how to keep content fresh and relevant. For example, an online retailer selling textbooks may find it difficult to come up with interesting ideas on a subject that may be considered dry, while another business owner selling hip clothing may find it challenging to keep up with the demands of an ever-changing marketplace.
No matter what you're selling online, in this webinar you'll discover how to:
- Optimize your blog for SEO
- Effectively promote content through social media
- Use marketing automation to personalize content for leads
- Leverage content to attract and convert leads
- Analyze results to determine which content generates the most sales
The webinar takes a deep dive into the holy grail of content marketing — blogging.
"Just how important is blogging for an e-commerce business owner?" asks Heidi Wong, senior manager of distance learning at Bigcommerce. "eMarketer reports that 34% of adults who find information in blog articles ultimately purchase the product. The Burst Media Study finds that 80% of Americans between the ages of 18-34 are influenced by blogs when making purchasing decisions. Creating content such as blog posts that are specifically mapped to various stages of the buying process can be extremely impactful to customer acquisition and retention for online businesses."
The free webinar answers the questions small business owners want to know about content marketing:
- What is inbound marketing?
- What is user-generated content and how do I make it work for my business?
- How do I map content creation to different phases of the buying cycle?
- Where should I use customer stories or case studies to add value?
- How do I optimize content in my online store?
- Should I enable product reviews for my store? What do I do when reviews are negative?
Interested in starting your own online business? Bigcommerce can help. Sign up for a 15-day free trial and get started today.
Bigcommerce is the leading e-commerce platform for fast-growth businesses, enabling them to easily launch professional online stores in hours, not weeks or months. Existing clients Gibson Guitar, Zaggora.com, YETI Coolers and over 30,000 others are using Bigcommerce's built-in e-commerce and marketing capabilities to sell more with less effort. Bigcommerce was founded in 2009 by two Aussies turned part-time Texans with a vision to build a scalable, powerful e-commerce platform for every business in the world.
For more information, visit: