LOS ANGELES, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Cruises has lined up 10 of Europe's most spectacular championship golf courses for exclusive, luxury play during two limited-access "Experiences of Discovery" golf-themed cruises this summer. Hosted by 51-time PGA tour-winner Billy Casper, travelers can strike balls in Spain, Portugal, and Monaco during July 13's Crystal Serenity voyage or throughout the British Isles on Crystal Symphony's August 25 sailing.
- Gleneagles King's and Queen's Courses: Overnighting allows for games on two aristocratic moorland links.
- Real Club de Golf El Prat: One of Spain's most exclusive courses, designed by Greg Norman.
- Club de Golf Masia Bach: Challenging and contemporary 18 holes designed by Jose Maria Olazabal.
- Monte Carlo Golf Club: Inaugural Crystal club features sweeping Mediterranean Sea views.
- El Saler Golf Course: Pine forests and sea flank this site of several Spanish Opens.
- Valderrama: Voted the 15th Best International Course by Celebrated Living readers.
- Royal Belfast Golf Club: Ireland's oldest fairway, with Belfast Lough and Antrim plateau views.
- Penha Longa Golf Course: This mountainous Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed green is considered one of the European Circuit's best.
- Kildare Hotel & Country Club: Inland links designed by Arnold Palmer.
Boutique excursions offer socializing during warm-up refreshments, games, lunch, and "19th-hole" cocktails in legendary private clubhouses, with Crystal also arranging round-trip transportation, team-pairing, carts and caddies (where available), and club and shoe cleaning and storage. Shoreside activities are complemented by a host of on-board offerings, including parties, awards, golf clinics with PGA pro John Clark, TaylorMade clubs, putting green, and two driving ranges for practice-at-sea. Billy Casper will also play and mingle with guests, as well as provide tips and presentations.
"We design these cruises to be a golfing traveler's dream," says John Stoll, Crystal's vice president land and port operations. "Guests need not worry about maneuvering complex foreign logistics, only packing their clubs -- we take care of everything else in the finest of style."
Until April 30, all-inclusive Book Now fares start at $5,330 for 11 days circumnavigating the UK, conveniently round-trip from London/Dover through Edinburgh/Rosyth (overnight), Belfast, Dublin, Holyhead, Waterford, Portland, and the Channel Islands, and $5,410 for 12 days sailing from Monte Carlo (overnight) to Marseilles, Barcelona (overnight), Valencia, Malaga, Gibraltar, Cadiz/Seville, and Lisbon.
Crystal Cruises' passion for creating unique luxury experiences both on land and at sea have helped earn the company top ratings from international travelers for two decades.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
SOURCE Crystal Cruises