DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tr9wd9/biomass_to_power) has announced the addition of the "Biomass to Power 2015/2016" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides an in-depth analysis of the global biomass to power market. The study is the standard work of the industry for electricity generation from solid biomass. It offers readers an unrivalled understanding of this industry and the various factors expected to affect it in the coming year,.
Key Topics Covered:
- Specific data on around 4,200 units in nearly 2,900 biomass power plants and over 320 biomass co-incinerators worldwide. The biomass power plants have an electricity generation capacity of over 47 GWel.
- The description and evaluation of more than 1,000 projects worldwide, including essential data such as on who is responsible for the project as well as project status, planned commissioning date and biomass to be used.
- The forecast of the worldwide market development by 2024 by country, including assessment of new constructions, shutdowns and investment volumes.
- An analysis of the existing plants by country, e.g. in terms of age, used biomass and electricity generation capacity.
- An overview of market factors, fuels, treatment technologies as well as investment and operation costs and revenues (with exemplary calculations).
- An analysis of biomass electricity generation subsidisation (feed-in tariffs, quota systems and auctions) by country (for the world's most important markets).
- Description and market shares of all important operators and technology providers.
Part 1: Market & competition
1 Current subsidisation systems
2 Asset investments
3 Market outlook
5 National markets
Part 2: Background
8 Costs and revenues of biomass power plants
9 Framework / market factors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tr9wd9/biomass_to_power
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets
You just read:
Biomass to Power Industry Report - Analysis, Evaluation, Shares & Forecasts 2016
Dec 31, 2015, 06:10 EST