SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BIOMEDevice San Jose and ESC Silicon Valley will join forces for the first time this year to bring professionals from the medtech and engineering spaces together for their co-located events in San Jose, CA. Both events will offer programs specific to the latest trends and topics taking their industries by storm. Discussions will range from embedded hardware and software design to medical device design and manufacturing.
BIOMEDevice San Jose – December 7-8
The medtech world is undergoing healthcare reform alongside the consumerization of technology. Traditional medical devices are incorporating new tools to increase efficiency and quality, while next-gen medical devices are enabling mobility and value-based outcomes in care delivery. BIOMEDevice San Jose provides medtech professionals with access to new technologies and strategies assisting in the growth of their field. For two days, engineers and executives will descend on the region's most comprehensive expo and conference that covers Connected Health, R&D, components, and embedded systems. This year's program will include:
- More than 50 leaders from Kaiser Permanente, Apollo Endosurgery, Evidation Health, Philips Health Tech, will lead a series of intricate technical sessions
- The Connected Health Device Development Summit featuring two days and two tracks of technical content to help product developers and designers Tackle Barriers to Market Entry (Track A) and optimize Device and Ecosystem Integration (Track B)
- Designers of Things (DoT) Showcase featuring disruptive innovators from around the country and their game-changing inventions
- A show floor with more than 300 exhibitors showcasing their latest tools and solutions, with industry leaders: Zeus, Phillips-Medsize, Nelson Laboratories, Accumoid, and more
- Networking opportunities to encourage communication between like-minded professionals and begin solution brainstorms
To learn more and to register for BIOMEDevice San Jose, please visit: http://biomedevicesj.mddionline.com/?_mc=pr_x_bsjr_le_tsnr_bsj_x_x-pr1
ESC Silicon Valley: December 6-8
ESC Silicon Valley equips engineering professionals with mission-critical tools and technology to help them evolve with the ever-changing electronics landscape. Attendees will learn how their peers are tackling today's systems design challenges, acquire new skills and strategies for optimizing embedded designs, and prepare themselves for the future of the industry. The event will host a three-day technical conference program dedicated to in-depth training workshops and sessions in the field's core competencies. The ESC SV Conference will feature three tracks, plus a content forum in the expo hall:
- Embedded Hardware Design & Verification
- Embedded Software Design & Verification
- Connected Devices and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Engineering Theater (Expo Hall – FREE to Attend)
In addition, ESC Silicon Valley offers access to an expo floor hosting leading companies and top innovators across the embedded systems ecosystem. Attending companies include, Rohde & Schwarz Inc., Green Hills Software, Inc., Symmetry Electronics, EMA Design Automation, Inc., Gemalto, and more.
To learn more about ESC Silicon Valley and to register, visit: http://escsiliconvalley.com/conference?_mc=pr_x_escr_le_tsnr_esc_x_x-pr1
"We're thrilled about bringing these two leading events together in Silicon Valley, the hub for all things technology," said Nina Brown, Vice President of Events for the Advanced Manufacturing Portfolio, UBM. "Both of these industries are constantly transitioning through new technologies and education, our events help to keep their communities informed and prepared for what's to come."
About Advanced Manufacturing Expos & Conferences
UBM's Advanced Manufacturing portfolio is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media business for the world's $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. Our print and electronic products deliver trusted information to the advanced manufacturing market and leverage our proprietary 1.3 million name database to connect suppliers with buyers and purchase influencers. We produce more than 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the globe. The Advanced Manufacturing portfolio is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communication services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biomedevice-and-esc-silicon-valley-partner-for-december-event-at-the-san-jose-convention-center-300334656.html
SOURCE UBM Americas