TAMPA, Fla., May 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bisk Education Inc., a worldwide leader in online education, today announced promotions that support its mission of being the end-to-end solutions provider of lifelong learning. The newly appointed Associate Vice Presidents are key stakeholders in the company's commitment to facilitating the online delivery of higher education from the nation's leading traditional universities.
With more than 900 employees at its 135,000-square-foot corporate campus in Tampa, Fla., Bisk Education provides scalable online learning solutions.
"Throughout our more than 40-year history, Bisk Education has attracted some of the industry's most talented professionals," said company President Mike Bisk. "These well-deserved promotions further enhance our ability to be agile and innovative in the dynamic higher education industry, while reinforcing our dedication to student-centered excellence."
The new Associate Vice Presidents are:
- Allison Arnold, Associate Vice President Accounting Operations
- Barbara Davis, Associate Vice President Learning and Development
- Chris Ortyl, Associate Vice President Enterprise Solution Delivery
- Chris Wilford, Associate Vice President Brand Strategy
- Dan Munson, Associate Vice President Continuous Process Improvement
- Dan Rehn, Associate Vice President IT Development
- Ernie Nieves, Associate Vice President Creative
- Frank Pipolo, Associate Vice President Digital Marketing Optimization
- Jean Marc Perry, Associate Vice President IT Operations
- Jeannine Scopp, Associate Vice President Media
- Jimmy Lynch, Associate Vice President Enrollment Center Operations
- Kathy McDonald, Associate Vice President Marketing
- Mary Loehe, Associate Vice President Controller
- Mike Caruso, Associate Vice President Instructional Design
- Pete Schatschneider, Associate Vice President Brand Strategy
- Randy Haynes, Associate Vice President Tax & Risk Management
- Shawn Daugherty, Associate Vice President Brand Strategy
- Wayne Brantley, Associate Vice President Professional Education
Bisk Education's e-learning technology, including downloadable professor-led video lectures, and best-in-class support services power the online delivery of associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as professional certificate programs from regionally accredited and top-ranked universities.
"The online education industry is experiencing tremendous growth, and this forward-looking realignment of our leadership roles underscores our long tradition of anticipating and meeting the needs of students, faculty members, universities and corporate clients," Mike Bisk said.
About Bisk Education, Inc.
Founded in 1971 by Nathan M. Bisk, Bisk Education is one of the world's leading providers of higher education online. Bisk is a leader in facilitating the online delivery of associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees as well as professional certificate programs from the nation's leading traditional universities and institutions. Individual enrollments in universities' online programs that are powered by Bisk's technology and support services have surpassed 757,000, representing more than 185,000 students – making Bisk one of the largest facilitators of e-learning in the country. Bisk works with the following universities to help them extend their academic mission to adult learners online: Villanova University, the University of Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business, Florida Institute of Technology, Michigan State University, University of Florida, University of South Florida, Valparaiso University, New England College, University of St. Thomas, University of San Francisco, Jacksonville University, University of Vermont, The University of Scranton, and Dominican University.
U.S. News University Directory, part of the Bisk network, provides comprehensive and unbiased information on more than 2,000 academic institutions directly from U.S. News & World Report, the most trusted source for college and university rankings since 1983.
Kathy McDonald, MBA
Associate Vice President of Marketing
813-621-6200, ext. 6018
SOURCE Bisk Education